Skip to main content

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Tuesday, December 11, 2018) – Operating On The Right Side

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Tuesday, December 11, 2018) – Operating On The Right Side
Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Tuesday, December 11, 2018) – Operating On The Right Side
1.I worship You, my Father, because You’re the only One that gives without adding sorrow.
2.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, in order to deliver me from the bondage of sin and poverty.
3.Thank You, Jesus, for becoming poor for my sake, so that through Your poverty, I may be rich.
4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, remove from me every garment of financial, mental and spiritual poverty; and grant me all – round prosperity, to the glory of Your name, in Jesus’ name.
6.Father, let whatever is responsible for poverty and lack in my life and destiny, be uprooted, NOW, in Jesus’ name.
7.I decree that God will spice up your life with pleasant humor today in Jesus’ Name.
8.Father, please bring me to the right side of Your purpose for my life, and cause me to begin to succeed where I have been failing.
9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus’ name.
10.Father, do not allow the gates of hell to prevail over Pastor E.A. Adeboye’s finances and ministry, in Jesus’ name.
11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus’ name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

Please, Share The Word Of God To Others:

Comments

  1. Amen and Amen in Jesus Mighty Name. Bless daddy GO and family and ministry oh Lord.Amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...