Skip to main content

SATURDAY, 13TH APRIL. YOU HAVE THE FULLNESS OF GOD’S BLESSINGS

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SATURDAY, 13TH APRIL. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

YOU HAVE THE FULLNESS OF GOD’S BLESSINGS

And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ (Romans 15:29).

The Apostle Paul, as he planned his missionary journey to the Roman Christians, was convinced he’d be carrying in him and with him, the fullness of the blessing of the Gospel. This is extraordinary. Some have said, “As long as you’re in the earth, you can never really have the fullness of God’s blessing”; but the Word shows otherwise. Paul had, and functioned in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel. It’s about your consciousness of Christ; His life and power in you. Hallelujah!

The Apostle Paul had the audacity of faith to make such a bold declaration of the Word. He said he hoped to visit the Christians in Rome to impart to them some spiritual gifts. What does this mean to you even now?

Are you aware that you can, and should walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ? The very thought of it, the understanding of it, will completely revolutionize your life. Consider Peter: he also understood this and functioned accordingly. No wonder he declared that we’re associates of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4); we belong in God’s class of beings, and should therefore live with this consciousness.

John, writing to the Church, said, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). These men understood what it meant to walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. They knew what Christ had made us and they spoke and lived accordingly. The Bible says, “...Of His fulness,” talking of Christ’s, “have we all received…” (John 1:16).

You received the fullness of God’s blessing when you received Christ, because Christ is EVERYTHING! Discover Christ in you.

CONFESSION
I’ve received the fullness of God’s blessings, being a partaker of the divine nature. I’m an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ; Christ in me is everything. I’m more than a conqueror, reigning by grace through righteousness, in the affairs of life. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 13:22-35 & Judges 14-16
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 1:40-45 & Leviticus 13

#loveworld #direction #upward #forward #peace #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gonspel  #illumination #empowerment #affirmationtrain #gospelmusic #leadership #talkingsession #signs #focus #counsel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...