Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 26 JUNE 2019

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 26 JUNE 2019

To every single user of this platform, you’ll be fruitful in all ramifications lately.
1.Thank You, Father, for the privilege and honour to be called to serve in Your royal and noble service.
2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
3.Father, let every spirit of discouragement and lukewarmness, that has crept into my life, in the course of my service to You, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus’ name.
4.Father, please rebuke fruitlessness and stagnancy in my life today, in Jesus’ Name
5.Father, make me to be more productive in every area of my life before the end of this year, in Jesus’ name.
6.Father, give me the grace to do Your work, when it is day, because the night cometh, when no man can work, in Jesus’ name.
7.Father, I have laid my hands on the plough, please, help me not to look back, so that I may be fit for Your kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
8.Father, I cancel every spirit of BARENESS among us, in Jesus’ name.
9.Father, please, crown all my efforts, in Your vineyard, with resounding success, and let me be rewarded, for all my labours, in Jesus’ name.
10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; when he shall stand before You, to give account of his stewardship, please, don’t let him be found wanting, in Jesus’ name.
11.Father, bless this ministry and the Platform to be more productive and fruitful , in Jesus’ name.
12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessMyNation

Please, Share The Word Of God To Others:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...