Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS 7TH OCTOBER 2019

DAILY DECLARATIONS 7TH OCTOBER 2019

Good Morning Beloved,
Daily Confession: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strength, He has laid my foundation on a solid rock. I can not be moved or be shaken by any form of storm. The power of God directs my paths in all areas, He has subdued all power below His plans for me. Halleluyah!
Lord eternal I worship you and give all glory to your wonderful name
Abba father thank you for your love and grace multiplied upon my life each and everyday
Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name
Father glorify yourself in all I will engage in always and prove yourself mighty through me
Father let all rods of the wicked be broken and permanently subdued over my life and household in Jesus name
Lord, I decree today; uproot every seed of disgrace fashioned into my family spiritually that wants to manifest physically in Jesus name
Holy spirit direct my utterance and my thoughts and let my words be seasoned with grace and glory in Jesus name
Lord never let me run ahead of your plans for my life in Jesus name
Lord, I decree every evil handwriting upon my destiny and household be disregarded and permanently erased in Jesus name
Lord in your name I decree my victory over long awaited situations that I desire change over in Jesus name
I command my life out of every spiritually sealed tomb that has hidden my purpose from coming into manifestation in Jesus name
I decree concerning me and my household the foundation which the lord has made will stand in Jesus name
I decree everywhere I go the lord order my steps and I will be a cornerstone unto glory in Jesus name
I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, on this earth we will fulfill the purpose of our creation and we will end well and with praise in Jesus name
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...