Skip to main content

25 OCTOBER 2020 SUNDAY: NO VACUUM

OPEN HEAVEN 25 OCTOBER 2020 SUNDAY: NO VACUUM

OPEN HEAVEN 25 OCTOBER 2020 MEMORIZE: Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Luke 11:26
OPEN HEAVEN 25 OCTOBER 2020 BIBLE READING LUKE 11:24-26
24. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
OPEN HEAVEN 25 OCTOBER 2020 MESSAGE
Scientists have established that there is no vacuum anywhere in the world.
It is the same in the Spirit realm; wherever the Spirit of God is not present, an evil spirit takes a seat.
This is why many people keep going for deliverance sessions trying to get rid of the same demon over and over again.
It is not that the demon did not leave the first time, only that, when it did, the delivered fellow did not invite the Spirit of God into his/her heart to dwell, hence the demon came back with a legion to take over the heart.
Such people end up worse than they were before they went for the deliverance session.
”See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you. John 5:14″
In the Bible verse above, when Jesus chased the disease-causing demon out of the life of the man at the pool of Bethesda, He warned him not to go back into sin, lest a demon with a worse disease enter into him.
If you want total and permanent freedom from demons, you must keep your heart filled with the Holy Spirit.
Have you recently become free from the hold of pornography, alcohol, hard drugs, sexual immorality or cultism?.
This is the time to constantly read your Bible and pray, because if you just keep rejoicing in your freedom without growing in grace, you would soon find yourself back in your old ways, or even worse.
This is why many return to their old addictions.
Deliverance ministers should also not leave a person alone after praying for him/her.
There must be a proper follow-up to ensure the Spirit of the Lord is fully formed in such a person.
Teach them to read their Bible daily, to pray and be a part of the fellowship.
Follow-up is the real deliverance; it is what determines if all the efforts in getting a person delivered are worth it or not.
It gives an assurance that you did not leave the person worse than you met him/her.
Never leave a vacuum for the devil to take advantage of. Welcome the Holy Spirit today.
OPEN HEAVEN 25 OCTOBER 2020 KEY POINT
Deliverance is not complete until the Holy Spirit is fully formed in the delivered.
OPEN HEAVEN 25 OCTOBER 2020 HYMN
I AM THINE O LORD
1. I am Thine O Lord
I have heard Thy voice
And it told Thy love to me
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
CHORUS:
Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord
To Thy precious, bleeding side.
2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord
By the pow’r of grace divine
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope
And my will be lost in Thine.
3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend.
4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
OPEN HEAVEN 25 OCTOBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: LUKE 12:1-59, LUKE 13:1-35

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...