Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 16 NOVEMBER 2020

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 16 NOVEMBER 2020

PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, I am a champion and a victor forever! My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of God’s Word and the influence of God’s Spirit! God’s righteousness is unveiled through me today; I manifest the Christ-life, reigning and ruling over circumstances. I’m moving forward by the power of the Holy Spirit, making progress and waxing stronger in health, prosperity, and success in the mighty name of Jesus
READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR 16 NOVEMBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 16 NOVEMBER 2020
PRAYER POINTS
Abba, Father, you are the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus to show us the way, and for making Him a perfect example, for us to follow
Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
Father, You are my Comforter in sorrow, pain, or distress. I praise You for drawing near to me when I draw near to you. You are El Roi, the God who sees me, and you are Eternal, Lord.
Father, I praise You for being my Helper, and for Your Holy Spirit’s conviction, correction, and protection in my life.
Father, You are invisible, but I see You with eyes of faith. You are Jehovah God, and Jehovah Jireh, the One who provides for all my needs, provide for me and my family, in Jesus’ name
Father, I praise You as my Jehovah Rapha, my God who heals, and for being Jehovah Rah, My faithful Shepherd. You are not just King, but you are King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. And yes, you are Jesus, the name above all names.
Father, with my whole heart I praise You, God. You are Messiah, the soon and coming King. You are omniscient; You know all things. You are omnipresent; everywhere at all times.
You are my Peace, my Protector, and the High Priest who became my Redeemer and Sacrifice forever. You died to set me free; You rose again and gave me victory over death. Hallelujah!
Father, I praise You because You are trustworthy and true. You are my Teacher, and Your understanding and wisdom is beyond finite minds; You promise wisdom to me when I ask.
Father, bless Your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reveal more of Yourself unto him and his household, as they meditates on Your word, daily, in Jesus’ name.
Father, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
Father, bless everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answering our prayers and may you continue to always answer us in Jesus name (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers. Your testimonies are undeniable in Jesus’ name. See you here tomorrow. Bye for now!
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...