Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 22 OCTOBER 2021


 

Speak to the gates of this day!

Note: These prayers are spiritually and can not be understood by carnal minds. If you want to be blessed from these prayers, you must first, surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hellfire. In Jesus’ name, I pray.”

God bless you if you joined in that life-changing prayer! Kindly reach us today: [email protected]

Today’s Confession: I am a child of the Great and mighty God. His hands are upon me and He does wonders through me. He has made me a blessing and made my life a haven of greatness. His love for me can’t be fathomed by the ordinary mind because He is Yahweh. He has released His peace into my life and caused a surge of pleasant surprise in and through me. Hallelujah!

PRAYER POINTS

I worship and adore You, my Father; for as the earth is far from the heaven, so are Your ways, far from the ways of men.

Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the grace to be counted among the living, today.

Thank You, Father, for all Your provisions, breakthroughs, signs and wonders, that You have done in my life and family.

Father, in any way I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

Thank You, Lord, for giving me the power to get wealth. I declare that I am blessed of the Lord, in Jesus name.

Father, thank You for supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory.

Father, prosper the works of my hands and establish me in this town/city/nation, in Jesus’ name.

Father, open my eyes of understanding to see Your plans towards me and enlarge my coast, in Jesus’ name.

Father, I receive the gift of abundance. I will live in wealth, I and my children will enjoy the fruit of our labour, in Jesus’ name.

Father, as I praise and give You thanks, today, please, break every yoke of poverty and lack in my life, and open the doors of Your abundant prosperity for me, in Jesus’ name.

Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his entire household. Perfect everything concerning them, in Jesus’ name.

Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.

Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name, I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...