Skip to main content

OPEN HEAVEN 20 JULY 2022 WEDNESDAY

 


OPEN HEAVEN 20 JULY 2022 WEDNESDAY: THE DANGEROUS MIXTURE

OPEN HEAVEN 20 JULY 2022 MEMORIZE: And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 2 Corinthians 6:15

OPEN HEAVEN 20 JULY 2022 BIBLE READING MATTHEW 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

OPEN HEAVEN 20 JULY 2022 MESSAGE

Many years ago, I travelled for a ministration. After I was done ministering, I got in my car but it refused to start. I called a mechanic to look at it and he discovered that the petrol I had bought into the car was mixed with water, hence he had to empty the tank and get rid of every particle of water in it then put pure petrol in it before I could move.

While I was waiting for him to finish working on the car, a message hit me. The car could not move on a mixture of petrol and water, so also, many people don’t move forward in life because they are mixing light with darkness in their lives. Indeed,

what fellowship has light with darkness (2 Corinthians 6:14)? If you want God to multiply your finances, don’t mix stolen funds with your legitimate earnings.

Once you start stealing money, forget about Gods blessings. One day, a governor came to me for prayers towards his contest for a second term in office. God said to me that he would win and I told him. However, the elections came and he lost. It was absolutely clear that the election was rigged.

I went back to God and said, Lord, but you are the One who said this man would win; what happened? God told me to send for him and ask him what happened, because after he left the Redemption Camp, he went to have meetings with witches and people of the occult.

God said He had already decided that he would win the election, but when he went to meet occultic people, He changed His mind. It still surprises me that as much as we have said that God hates sin, many people don’t understand it.

You cannot continue to sin and expect Gods grace to abound! God forbid! (Romans 6:1-2) If you want God to be involved in your life, stay away from anything He hates. Don’t lift up holy hands in Church and then use those same hands to fornicate.

Don’t praise God with your mouth and then use the same mouth to tell lies. You are inviting Gods wrath that way. If you want to serve the devil, serve him wholeheartedly rather than to try and serve God and the devil at the same time.

If you want to serve God, you will have to hearken diligently to His word, and in return, He will give you abundant life. Don’t mix the two.

You cannot continue in sin and expect Gods grace to abound in your life. God forbids it!

OPEN HEAVEN 20 JULY 2022 HYMN

ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

CHORUS:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!

OPEN HEAVEN 20 JULY 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: PSALMS 132:1-18, PSALMS 133:1-3, PSALMS 134:1-3, PSALMS 135:1-21

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...