Skip to main content

OPEN HEAVEN 11 JANUARY 2024 THURSDAY

 


OPEN HEAVEN 11 JANUARY 2024 THURSDAY: IT SHALL BE WELL III

OPEN HEAVEN 11 JANUARY 2024 MEMORIZE: And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.– (John 14:13)

OPEN HEAVEN 11 JANUARY 2024 BIBLE READING JOHN 14:13-14

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

OPEN HEAVEN 11 JANUARY 2024 MESSAGE

Over the past two days, I discussed the need for you to live righteously and make a habit of praising God if you want it to be well with you this new year.

Today, I will look at prayer as one more spiritual activity that you must take very seriously in this new year so that it can be well with you.

Ezoic

It is obvious that things are getting tougher as we approach the end time.

The consolation, however, is the Lord’s assurance in Joel 2:32, where He says, *”And it shall come pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered…“*

In the book of Judges, the Bible says that the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and consequently, the Midianites terrorised them for seven years (Judges 6:1-2).

However, when the children of Israel came to the realisation that it was the Lord that was punishing them because of their sins, they cried to Him in prayers.

The Lord answered and delivered them from their troubles just as He will answer you today, in Jesus’ name.

Ezoic

*”If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land“*. – (2 Chronicles 7:14).

Beloved, for it to be well with you in this new year, you must repair your altar of prayer and be ready to pray earnestly to the Lord.

Jesus promised all His followers who believe in Him that if they should ask anything in His name, He will do it (John 14:14).

What then are you waiting for?

Pray to God now and continue to pray to Him until He causes a complete turnaround in every negative situation you might be experiencing.

The Lord is ready to answer the prayers of His children this year if only they can pray.

Ezoic

It shall be well with you as you spend quality time praying to God this year, in Jesus’ name.

Father, let it be well with me this year, in Jesus’ name.

OPEN HEAVEN 11 JANUARY 2024 HYMN

HYMNAL: 22 – SWEET HOUR OF PRAYER! SWEET HOUR OF PRAYER!

1 Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
that calls me from a world of care,
and bids me at my Father’s throne
make all my wants and wishes known.
In seasons of distress and grief,
my soul has often found relief,
and oft escaped the tempter’s snare
by thy return, sweet hour of prayer!

2 Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
the joys I feel, the bliss I share
of those whose anxious spirits burn
with strong desires for thy return!
With such I hasten to the place
where God my Savior shows his face,
and gladly take my station there,
and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!

3 Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!
thy wings shall my petition bear
to him whose truth and faithfulness
engage the waiting soul to bless.
And since he bids me seek his face,
believe his word, and trust his grace,
I’ll cast on him my every care,
and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!

OPEN HEAVEN 11 JANUARY 2024 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 36-38

AUTHORS: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE
PASTOR MRS FOLU ADEBOYE

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...