Skip to main content

POWERFUL DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 5 MARCH 2024

 


Let’s Declare Jesus’ name!

I declare that God’s master plan for my life unfolds in unexpected and glorious ways, in the mighty name of Jesus

Today, I confess that every evil plot against me is turned around for my elevation and success, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that divine arrangements position me for opportunities beyond my understanding, in the mighty name of Jesus

Even in moments of confusion, I declare my trust in God’s unseen but perfectly crafted plans, in the mighty name of Jesus

My training in the hidden places equips me for victory in the battles I face each day, in the mighty name of Jesus

I boldly confront the giants in my life, knowing that God’s training qualifies me for triumph, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that every challenge I face is an opportunity for God’s glory to be revealed, in Jesus’ name

Like Paul, I am led by divine visions, and I trust that every step I take aligns with God’s unfolding plan, in Jesus’ name

In my daily responsibilities, I see beyond challenges to recognize God’s strategic plan at work, in the mighty name of Jesus

I am a willing vessel, ready to obey God’s instructions and play a crucial role in bringing His plans to pass, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare, over this nation and nations around the world, all weapons of destruction from the pit of hell are destroyed, in the most powerful name of Jesus

Thank You, Father, for your son Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and his household, and how You keep using him worldwide.

I decree and declare heaven responds to these prayers and declarations as I say them and I receive answers in Jesus’ name.

Thank You, Lord, for everyone in this community (RCCGONLINE.ORG). 

Thank You Holy Spirit for all the testimonies and miracles coming through these declarations. May they be permanent in Jesus’ name.

Father, let everybody joining in to say these declarations all over the world experience great miracles throughout this month. May we have numerous testimonies in Jesus’ name.

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

See you tomorrow!

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...