Skip to main content

POWERFUL DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 12 AUGUST 2025

Let’s Declare

I decree and declare that I am constantly refilled with fresh grace, fresh strength, and fresh fire.

I decree and declare that I will not burn out, I will rest, recharge, and return stronger.

I decree and declare that my body is not breaking down; it is being renewed daily by the power of God.

I decree and declare that I have wisdom to know when to retreat and strength to obey when God says rest.

I decree and declare that I am not irreplaceable, I raise others to join me in the work of the Kingdom.

I decree and declare that I will not mistake fatigue for failure; I will rest and rise again.

I decree and declare that the same Spirit that revived Elijah is reviving me today.

I decree and declare that I am not ashamed to rest; I am recharged for greater works.

I decree and declare that I walk in balance, not burnout. I live in power, not pressure.

I decree and declare that I am led by the Spirit to retreat, refill, and return with multiplied impact.

Father, please bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; honor his faith in You and grant him divine health and long life, in Jesus’ name.

Continue to be his provider and bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), and help them to remain a shining light forever, in Jesus name.

Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform. Please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name.

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Go ahead and celebrate God for these declarations

What A FAITHFUL FATHER!

We return all Glory to you Alone.

Hallelujah!

God bless You!

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...