Skip to main content

Prayer Points On Open Heavens 19 September 2025 – You Can Also Do Exploits

 


  1. Father, thank You for calling me out from darkness into Your marvellous light. Thank You for giving me the power to be called Your son/daughter.
  1. Father, thank You for setting me up for greater works than the ones Jesus did by the power of the Holy Spirit.
  2. Father, please, I don’t want to be an ordinary child of God. Empower me to do the works that Jesus did, and even greater, in Jesus’ name.
  3. Father, please help me never to ignore the gift of the Holy Spirit in me. Help me to stir up Your gifts in me for great exploits in Your kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
  4. Father, precept upon precept, and line upon line, help me to grow steadily in the right direction, till Christ is fully formed in me, in Jesus’ name.
  5. Father, please help me to start from where I am now until I grow to the level You have designed for me, in Jesus’ name.
  6. Father, in everything I do, help me to attain excellence above my equals. Help me never to settle for less but the best all the days of my life, in Jesus’ name.
  7. Father, please help me to pay the price to attain greatness in You, step by step, may I never go weary or tired, in Jesus’ name.
  8. Father, please help me to be faithful with whatever that is committed into my hands. Help me never to compromise in my faithfulness to You, in Jesus’ name.
  9. Father, from today, please use me for great exploits in Your kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
  10. Father, please bless Your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye in all areas of his life.
    Use him for more exploits in Your kingdom; bless his home, and family (biological and spiritual), and help them to continue to produce sons and daughters to Your glory, in Jesus’ name.
  11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
  12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
  13. Your Personal Petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
  14. In Jesus’ name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
  15. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).

Special Note:

These prayer points were not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 7 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...