Skip to main content

MONDAY, 6TH AUGUST. AFFIRM YOUR VICTORY AND DELIVERANCE.

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES MONDAY, 6TH AUGUST. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

AFFIRM YOUR VICTORY AND DELIVERANCE.

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak (2 Corinthians 4:13).

Christianity is a life of faith. We believe; therefore, we speak. We speak on the basis of our faith in the Word, and not according to circumstances.

It reminds of the inspiring utterance of Jonah in Jonah 2:1-4. He was in trouble, but read his affirmation of faith: “…I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice. For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me. Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.”

Imagine the content of Jonah’s prayer, despite being in such a distressing situation: A great fish had swallowed him up after he disobeyed God’s instruction to go to Nineveh and proclaim His Word. In the belly of the fish, he refused to give up; instead, he prophesied his victory. He declared, “...I will look again toward thy holy temple!”

This is prophetic prayer, and it’s important for God’s people to pray this way, where you speak the will of God into being by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Observe further, Jonah’s prophetic utterances from the belly of the fish: “They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord” (Jonah 2:8-9). 

You may read this and think, “Oh, well, Jonah said this after he came out from the fish’s belly”; no. He spoke those words while still in the belly of the fish. He knew that looking at the circumstances would make him forsake the mercies of God. He had come to realise that God is a deliverer and a rescuer; so he refused to dwell on his predicament. Thus, while still in trouble, he began to thank God for delivering him. He understood the Word of God. He knew that God calls things that be not as though they were (Romans 4:17).

Don’t be moved by the unpleasantness of your present circumstances; don’t observe negative symptoms of lack or ill-health; prophesy your victory. Proclaim the Word. Worship the Lord in the midst of that seemingly hopeless situation. Declare that you have overcome; thank Him for your deliverance and victory.

CONFESSION
The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth today, by which I prevail. The Word in my mouth is God talking! Nothing is impossible to me because I live in, and by the Word, walking in continual victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 
Psalm 27:1-3 The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, [even] mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this [will] I [be] confident.

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, [even] God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Romans 9:1-29 & Psalms 74-77
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 6:10-20 & Isaiah 57

👉 http://bit.ly/rorsponsorship
Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
#INFLUENCE #SUPERNATURAL #AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...