Skip to main content

Daily Declarations For Sunday 31th March 2019

Daily Declarations For Sunday 31th March 2019
Happy Sunday Beloved!
This Morning The Presence of God will go with You and your household in Jesus Name!
May His Faithfulness be made manifest in your life in Jesus Name!
Let the dew of this day orchestrate that your 11th hour miracle into your life in Jesus Name!
Whatever you have been going through- it shall work out for your good from this day in Jesus Name!
  
Let your season of Lamentation come to an end today in Jesus Name
I Proclaim your liberty from that spiritual slavery in Jesus Name!
This Season Almighty God will remember you and settled your in Jesus Name!
God will remember your early morning wakening and compensate You like never before in Jesus Name! Open Heavens 31 March 2019
You shall not serve God in vain in Jesus Name!
On this journey of Christianity may you not be put to shame in Jesus Name!
I rebuke any forms of Adversaries over that your Open doors in Jesus Name!
You shall not labour for others to take your reward in Jesus Name!
God is saying to someone- Welcome to your season for entitlement Settlement! Halleluyah
God is saying to someone- by the time your family members will see You, they will be forced to Serve your God! Halleluyah
God is saying to someone- don’t give up on yourself because HE HAS DONE IT!
I speak into that your investment there shall no longer be lost in Jesus Name!
  
Over that marriage- You shall rejoice again!
All Pregnancies on this Ministry- The Lord will keep and Protect You all to due day and deliver You safely in Jesus Name!
I rebuke any forms of Premature death over You All in Jesus Name!
For someone here- by this time tommorow, You will Testify in Jesus Name!
Those who desire to Join- Father bless them beyond the resources the needed in Jesus Name!
Over everyone of You I will not have cause to mourn in Jesus Name!
All our children shall be our Permanent joy and Joy of the world in Jesus Name!
At the end we shall not be cast away in Jesus Name!
Any forces that wants to stand against this morning declarations wrath of God locate their camps in Jesus Name!
.
…..And All shall be well with You in Jesus name!
.
*Go ahead and Celebrate God for this morning Declarations.*
.
*“`What A FAITHFUL FATHER!“`*
.
We return all Glory to you Alone.
.
*Hallelujah!*
.
#Amen
#Shalom

Please, Share The Word Of God To Others:

Comments

  1. Amen and Amen in Jesus Mighty Name and so shall it be and shall manifest speedily. Grace abound to daddy GO. Amen Shalom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...