Skip to main content

FRIDAY, 31ST MAY. LET JESUS BE ALL THAT MATTERS TO YOU

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY, 31ST MAY. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

LET JESUS BE ALL THAT MATTERS TO YOU

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps (1 Peter 2:21).

In everything, the Lord Jesus should be your role model. Emulate Him in all things. Make up your mind about this. Walk in love; walk in the Word of God, as He did when He walked the earth. Think like Him. Talk like Him. Act like Him. Speak His words. Use His words. Speak His language. Make that decision.

Keep the thoughts of Jesus burning in your mind; think about Him. Meditate on His words, and talk about Him. Declare your love for Him and talk about it. Be quick to let others know how much you love Him in your promptness to do His Word. Be afire for Him. Stir the embers within you, so you have that fire all the time about Jesus Christ. Why is this so important?

It’s because, in heaven, nothing else matters, but Jesus. This is the One who gave His life for us; who died for us. He gave everything. He said, “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13). Give Him your mind; give Him your heart; give Him your attention. If you give Him your heart, your love, and your all, He’ll give you a fulfilment that you could never know otherwise.

Everything in the universe is about Jesus. He’s the embodiment of God’s love. God has expressed Himself and His love in and through Jesus. All that the Father is, and does, is wrapped around Jesus. This is the reason you must love Jesus with all your heart and give Him your all. Let your love and commitment to Him be revealed in your manner of life; your words, actions and decisions. Let Him be all that matters to you, and He’ll make your life, not just beautiful, but all that He’s destined it to be.

CONFESSION
I’m crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. My greatest desire is to be all that Christ wants me to be, living in accordance with His will and purpose for me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 13:15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Ephesians 5:1-2 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; 2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 15:18-16:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 5-6
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 14:22-31 & Numbers 34

#loveworld #direction #upward #forward #peace #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gonspel #illumination #empowerment #affirmationtrain #gospelmusic #leadership #talkingsession #signs #focus #counsel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...