Skip to main content

THURSDAY, 30TH HE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING.

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THURSDAY, 30TH MAY. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

HE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING.

…all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21).

O, the blessedness of Jesus Christ, and all that He accomplished for us! He died for us, that we may have life. He was buried for us, and God raised Him from the dead, and we were raised together with Him (Read Romans 6:3-4). Now, He’s seated in God’s heaven, in the place of power, and we’re seated together with Him. However, we’re here in the earth, but our authority comes from heaven!

Thus, today, the implication of our position in Him is that we use His Name, we have His Name, and we live in His Name. His Name has exactly the same power that He has as a person. His Name represents everything that He is.

Christians who don’t understand this are the ones who pray, “O God! Please help me with this or that; give me this or give me that.” Praying like that is a waste of time, and it’s somewhat insulting to God, because He gave you His Name, and you’re a joint-heir with Him; meaning you own the world with Him.

According to the Scriptures, and as we read in our theme verse, He gave you everything. But if you’re looking at circumstances, and thinking like a man, you’ll be thinking of how to pray in such a way that He’ll be “convinced” to grant whatever it is you’re asking for. How much more can you convince someone to give you anything who already gave you everything, including the Kingdom?

He said in Luke 12:32, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” ; and He’s done it! Today, we’re supposed to be functioning for Him, acting in His stead. We’re His ambassadors, praying for others; making good things happen for others. He gave you His life. He gave you His Name. He gave you His wealth. He gave you His seat in heaven. What more do you want?

Take your place of dominion, reigning and ruling with Him. He’s a King, and He raises kings! He doesn’t want you crawling, and begging Him; that’s why He made all things yours.

CONFESSION
I’m what God says I am; I have all He says I have; and I can do all things in His Name. All things are possible to me, because I believe. I’m rich in all things, because I’m a joint-heir with Christ! Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 15:1-17 & 1 Chronicles 3-4
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 14:12-21 & Numbers 33
 

#loveworld #direction #upward #forward #peace #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gonspel #illumination #empowerment #affirmationtrain #gospelmusic #leadership #talkingsession #signs #focus #counsel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...