Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS 19TH NOVEMBER 2019 TUESDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS 19TH NOVEMBER 2019 TUESDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS 19TH NOVEMBER 2019 TUESDAY
Good Morning Beloved,
Daily Confession: My glory is rising from now on, I am moving to a higher level of life. Nothing is impossible for me, nothing can stop me, nothing can pull me down. The grace at work in my life is unstoppable. My destiny is hidden in the light of the world therefore no darkness can have a hold upon my life and destiny. I am blessed beyond measures and chosen for greater occurrence to the glory of God. Halleluyah!
Read – Open Heavens 19 November 2019
This morning the presence of God will go with you and your household, in Jesus Name!
May His mercy abide with you, in Jesus Name!
Let the blood of Jesus begin to purge you and wash you clean, in Jesus Name!
Let that impossible situations begin to turn around to testimonies, in Jesus Name!
For everyone struggling on the ladder of breakthrough, receive divine help now in Jesus Name!
For that person, whose promotion has become history receive your testimonies now, in Jesus Name!
For someone struggling with debts, the Lord said It is over! Go and be set free in Jesus Name!
I decree open heavens over all interview scheduled for this week, go and testify in Jesus Name!
I decree concerning my life that the promises of God will not return void over me in Jesus name
I decree over (mention) only the will of God will stand beyond the human understanding in Jesus name
I decree concerning my health nothing will take a parasitic abode over my health in Jesus name
I decree whatever has been used as an effigy to cause damage in my life or household is pulled down permanently in Jesus name
I decree that which the lord has said in my life can never fail therefore I can never become a sorry case in Jesus name
I decree that it is well with me, and my tomorrow will be better, greater and more glorious than my today, in Jesus’ name.
Go and dominate whatever has been dominating you before, in Jesus Name!
Over that your pressurising request, heaven said it has been settled! Rejoice!
I cover all homes with the blood of Jesus!
I will not have cause to mourn over anyone of You in Jesus Name!
Go ahead and Celebrate God for this Declarations.
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to you Alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...