Skip to main content

Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens 8 November 2019 Friday

Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens 8 November 2019 Friday

Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens 8 November 2019 Friday
Good Morning Beloved,
Daily Confession: My joy is forever full, my glory is daily shining because Christ shines through me. I will never live an unfortunate life because Jesus is my life and my sustainer. The promises of God for me are manufesting. I am blessed at home, in the city, in my going out and coming in in Jesus name. Amen!.
Read – Open Heavens 8 November 2019
Prayer Points:
Thank You, Jesus, for the salvation of my soul and for Your grace that has kept me in the faith, till now; I confess, that by myself I can do nothing.
Holy spirit of God thank you for being my friend and companion always
Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace to be among the sane and living beings in Jesus name
Lord thank you for your love that is daily outpoured into my life in Jesus name
Father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name
Father thank you for your word that constantly shines your light unto me and my path in Jesus name
Lord I commit this wonderful day into your hands have your way beyond my reasoning glorify yourself in a that I do in Jesus name
Lord eternal remove every agreement of darkness that want to keep me a subject under darkness out of my path in Jesus name
Father, please, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end; I will not fall, fail nor falter, in Jesus’ name.
Father, increase and strengthen my faith in You; let me remain unmoved and unshaken, no matter the challenge that I may face in life, in Jesus’ name.
Father, remove and burn to ashes every spiritual garment of war that follows me around and sending away my Helpers tonight in Jesus Name!
Father, in Agreement we declare Open Heavens over all our requests tonight, let Testimonies follows as we shall be praying them to You in Jesus Name. Amen
Father takeaway reproach of singlehood and settle your children right now in Jesus name.
Father, dry up every spiritual hands writing not qualified on all my Application letters and let Testimonies begin to locate me right from this moment in Jesus Name!
Father tonight remove the stigma of barrenness from all our women and give us more babies as you promised in Jesus name.
Father please release my financial breakthrough from the hands of the wicked people tonight in Jesus name.
Father, in Agreement as Family tonight- we come against any forms of miscarriages over all our Pregnant women in Jesus Name.
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; silence and scatter every opposition from the pit of hell against his ministry, in Jesus’ name.
Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...