Skip to main content

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2021 MONDAY

 


OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2021 MEMORIZE: And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. Exodus 33:15

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2021 BIBLE READING EXODUS 33:12-17

12. And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.

13. Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, show me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.

14. And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

15. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.

16. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.

17, And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

Good Morning Beloved, have a blessed and fruitful week ahead of you,

DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I am a blessing in every aspects of life. The joy of God is exceedingly abundantly above all I think or ask for in me. I am not a failure, I am success, I live move and have my being in Christ Jesus. I am made whole by His supernatural power that is at work in me. Hallelujah!

Please, If you are visiting this platform for the first time, kindly save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. Share with others for the propagation of the Gospel. God Bless you

READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 2 AUGUST 2021

READ >> PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 1 AUGUST 2021

READ >> HAPPY NEW MONTH OF AUGUST 2021 PRAYERS AND DECLARATIONS

READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 1 AUGUST 2021

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2021 MESSAGE

One of the secrets behind the success of Moses as the leader of the Israelites is that he knew the importance of the presence of God in every aspect of life.

He cherished Gods presence to the point that he would not make any move without the certainty of His approval.

God told Moses that His presence would be with them (Exodus 33:14-15 ); this assured him of success, victory, safety and rest of mind.

It is amazing to observe that some so-called children of God feel they can achieve whatever they want to, without God in it.

They live carelessly, committing acts which they know are displeasing to God, whereas our Lord Jesus Christ said: “He that abideth in me, and I in Him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” “John 15:5”

Beloved, we dare not embark on any Journey or project without the certainty of the presence of God going with us because such a venture is bound to fail.

Gods presence distinguishes an individual out of the multitude.

“And he said unto him, if they presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? Is it not in that thou goest with us? So shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.” “Exodus 33:15-16”

The presence of the Lord guarantees safety according to Psalms 91:1.

This blessing of divine presence is what Jesus Christ whose name is Emmanuel has wrought for us according to our memory verse of today.

To have Gods presence with us for guaranteed safety, success, breakthrough, victory and life eternal with Him, all we need to do is surrender to the Great Emmanuel.

He will keep us now and in the world to come; He will stand by us and never leave nor forsake us.

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2021 PRAYER POINT

Father, please let me begin to enjoy Your presence like never before from today, in Jesus name.

FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 2 August 2021, written by  Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable

PREVIOUS DAY >> OPEN HEAVENS 1 AUGUST 2021

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2021 HYMN

I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

REFRAIN:
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee!
Oh, bless me now, my Saviour,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour,
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their power
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly, and abide
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour,
Teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfill.

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JOB 25:1-6, JOB 26:1-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...