Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVEN 27 AUGUST 2024

 

Let Us Pray

Father, thank You for making me Your child through the salvation of my soul and faith in You.

Father, thank You for the privilege Your grace has brought me to be counted worthy to work for You.

Father, in any area that I have not been faithful in working for You, please have mercy and forgive me.

Father, please, make me Your child and not a visitor in Your house, in Jesus name.

Lord Almighty, please grant me the grace to work in Your house with joy and love, seeing every task as a privilege, in the mighty name of Jesus

Father, as I labour in Your vineyard, let me be the first partaker of Your divine blessings and miracles, in the mighty name of Jesus

Lord Almighty, remember every labour of love I have shown in Your name and reward me abundantly, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Father, as Your child, help me to put things right in Your house and not having to wait for others, in Jesus name.

Father, make me a husbandman in Your house, one who cultivates the land to produce fruits for everyone; make me also the first partaker of those fruits, in Jesus name.

Father, teach me to make things run smoothly in Your house; make me also the first partaker of the blessings and miracles thereof, in Jesus name.

Father, help me to render my labour to You out of love, and not with compulsion or grumbling, so I won’t lose my rewards, in Jesus name.

Father, please, may I not be a hireling in Your house but a child, in Jesus name.

Father, I want to work for You Lord, show me what, where and how to work for You, in Jesus name.

Father, please continue to give Your son, Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and his household the grace to stand for You and continue to share edifying messages with Your children around the world, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Thank You, Lord,  for everyone working on this community (RCCGONLINE.ORG).

Lord, all those who have been rebroadcasting these prayers and declarations, give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus.

By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers. Your testimonies are undeniable in Jesus’ name.

Father, let every challenge, hindrance, and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on a daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

Submit yourself and your personal petitions to God. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you.

( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name, I pray.

(John 14:13–14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please join us in prayer, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.

See you here tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...