Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVEN 10 SEPTEMBER 2024

 

Let Us Pray

Father, thank You for the gift of prophecy given to us by Your Spirit.

Father, thank You for Your word is Yea and Amen, thank You for accomplishing every that come from Your mouth.

Father, please, turn again and hearken to our prayers, look into our land, our nation and heal us from every negative prophecy working against us, in Jesus’ name.

Father, please, whenever You speak to me through prophecy, help me to keep to the instructions and to do something about them, in Jesus’ name.

Father, every negative prophecy spoken over my life and household, today I cancel it now by Your mercy, in Jesus’ name.

Lord Almighty, just as You heard Hezekiah, hear my cry and reverse every negative decree over my destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus

Father, send me help from prophets with higher anointing to cancel any lingering curses or evil words spoken over me and my household, in Jesus’ name.

Father, please, reverse every negative prophecy against my life, family, state and nation; by the higher divine anointing on Jesus Christ, I overturn such negative prophecies, in Jesus’ name.

 

Father, please, anoint me with a double portion of Your anointing so that I can cancel every negative prophecy in Jesus’ name.

Father, please, I want to hear from You directly, through dreams, trance and even in audible voice, in Jesus’ name.

Father, please, give me the gift of discernment of the spirit and open my spiritual ears to hear from You directly, in Jesus’ name.

Father, please , help me to stay calm and to keep trusting You for Your good counsel for my life, in Jesus’ name.

Father, I reject every negative prophecy against my life, let the false prophets be long gone while I fulfill Your purpose in life, in Jesus’ name.

Father, please continue to give Your son, Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and his household the grace to stand for You and continue to share edifying messages with Your children around the world, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Thank You, Lord,  for everyone working on this community (RCCGONLINE.ORG).

Lord, all those who have been rebroadcasting these prayers and declarations, give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus.

By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers. Your testimonies are undeniable in Jesus’ name.

Father, let every challenge, hindrance, and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on a daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

Submit yourself and your personal petitions to God. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you.

( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name, I pray.

(John 14:13–14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please join us in prayer, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.

See you here tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...