Skip to main content

OPEN HEAVEN 19 FEBRUARY 2025 WENESDAY

 

OPEN HEAVEN 19 FEBRUARY 2025 WENESDAY: JEHOVAH NISSI

OPEN HEAVEN 19 FEBRUARY 2025 MEMORISE: The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. Exodus 14:14

OPEN HEAVEN 19 FEBRUARY 2025 READ: Exodus 14:21-31

21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.

22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.

24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians,

25 And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians.

26 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen.

27 And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.

28 And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.

29 But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

30 Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore.

31 And Israel saw that great work which the Lord did upon the Egyptians: and the people feared the Lord, and believed the Lord, and his servant Moses.

OPEN HEAVEN 19 FEBRUARY 2025 MESSAGE

And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi: Exodus 17:15 God fights for His children whenever they are being threatened.

In Revelation 12, when satan started a riot in heaven, God didn’t move a finger; He just let Michael, the archangel, deal with the situation. However, when it comes to His children, He rises in defence of them.

The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. Deuteronomy 28:7

The above Scripture says that God will scatter the enemies that come against you in seven different directions. Whenever God’s children are threatened by the enemy, He rises up to defend them.

Years ago, a military ruler in Nigeria wanted to convert into a civilian president. He consulted some occultic people, and they said that there was a man in the Redemption Camp (now Redemption City) whose prayers would not let that happen.

The military ruler then instructed soldiers to come and arrest me. In those days, whenever they arrested anyone, that fellow was not likely to return alive.

Fortunately for me, I got to know of the plan, and to be honest, I was afraid. I went out to pray that night, and after praising God for a few minutes, I said, “Lord, about this matter,” and God said, “Don’t worry about that; I have settled it.

On Friday, during the Holy Ghost Service, tell everyone to wish each other a happy new year.”

Even though we were in June, I did as God instructed, and by Monday, the whole country heard the news that the powerful military ruler had died.

God rose to fight for me, and I didn’t need to lift a finger. I decree in the name of Jesus, anyone plotting your downfall will fail and fall. No plan of the enemy will prosper against you, in Jesus’ name.

Beloved, no weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17). This is because the Lord is Your banner; He is Jehovah Nissi.

When people gather against you, do not fret. Rather, rest in the Lord, who is your mighty protector, defender, and refuge.

Just as He fought for the Israelites and defeated the Amalekites in Exodus 17, He will fight for you.

He will save your children from the hands of the enemy and preserve all that concerns you.

Father, I thank You for being my banner and fighting my battles for me.

 

OPEN HEAVEN 19 FEBRUARY 2025 HYMN 19:

ROCK OF AGES CLEFT FOR ME

1 Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
let me hide myself in thee;
let the water and the blood,
from thy wounded side which flowed,
be of sin the double cure;
save from wrath and make me pure.

2 Not the labors of my hands
can fulfill thy law’s demands;
could my zeal no respite know,
could my tears forever flow,
all for sin could not atone;
thou must save, and thou alone.

3 Nothing in my hand I bring,
simply to the cross I cling;
naked, come to thee for dress;
helpless, look to thee for grace;
foul, I to the fountain fly;
wash me, Savior, or I die.

4 While I draw this fleeting breath,
when mine eyes shall close in death,
when I soar to worlds unknown,
see thee on thy judgment throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
let me hide myself in thee

OPEN HEAVEN 19 FEBRUARY 2025 BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 30-32

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...