Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVEN 24 FEBRUARY 2026

 


Let Us Pray

Father, I praise and adore You for Your unlimited resources with which all my needs are supplied according to Your riches in glory.
Father, I come to You today because You are unlimited in capacity, please take care of any embarrassing situation of lack in my life, and family, in Jesus’ name.
Father, I invite You into my situation, that You will supply not just my immediate need, but You will supply for my future needs, in Jesus’ name.
Father, beyond my possessions or my lack please, may I receive provisions for all my needs, spiritually and physically, in Jesus’ name.
Father, I may know no man, but I know You as the Unlimited God who is able to supply all the resources I need for a glorious future, please help me to hold unto my faith in You, in Jesus’ name.
Father, for all Your children who are indebted, please show Yourself as the Unlimited God, and wipe out all their debts today, in Jesus’ name.
Father, because You are Jehovah El-Shaddai, all that i will ever need for a glorious life please, let it be created if it is yet to be in existence, in Jesus’ name.
Father, please use anything You deem fit to ensure that my needs are met, for all areas of my life, in Jesus’ name
Father, please remove every doubt in me, and help me to trust You for supplies in all situations, in Jesus’ name.
Father, in all things, please help me to always remember that You love and care about my well-being, in Jesus’ name.
Father, I reaffirm my faith in You that You are more than able to supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus.
Father, send help to Your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye in all areas of his life.
Let him continually enjoy Your unlimited supplies for all his needs; bless his life, home, and family (biological and spiritual), and help them to continue to produce sons and daughters to Your glory, in Jesus name.

Thank You, Lord, for everyone working on this community (RCCGONLINE.ORG).

Lord, bless all those who have been rebroadcasting these prayers and declarations; give them the grace to keep up with this good work of faith in the name of Jesus.

By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers. Your testimonies are undeniable in Jesus’ name.

Father, let every challenge, hindrance, and obstacle to getting these prayer points across to Your children timely and on a daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

Submit yourself and your personal petitions to God. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you.

( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name, I pray.

(John 14:13–14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please join us in prayer, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.

See you here tomorrow.

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...