Skip to main content

MONDAY, 1ST JULY. CHRIST OUR “REDEMPTION

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES MONDAY, 1ST JULY. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

CHRIST OUR “REDEMPTION''

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace (Ephesians 1:7).

The  word,  “redemption”  in  the  verse  above  is translated  from  the  Greek, “apolutrosis,”  which means deliverance,  redemption, and more importantly, riddance.  While  these  are  synonyms  of  “apolutrosis,” it’s important to understand riddance in the context.

The  Bible  says,  “And  call  upon  me  in  the  day of  trouble:  I  will  deliver  thee,  and  thou  shalt  glorify me”  (Psalm  50:15).  That’s  God  assuring  His  people  of deliverance.  But  now,  He  has  become  your  riddance, meaning  that  it  doesn’t  matter  what  trouble  you  get into; He plucks you out; He’ll rid you of that trouble.

Proverbs  12:13  says,  “...But  the  righteous  shall come  out  of  trouble”  (ASV).  That  means  the  righteous may  or  could  get  into  trouble,  but  there’s  a  guarantee of  deliverance:  Christ!  Christ  is  his  deliverance!  The mess  you’re  in  could  have  been  self-inflicted  or  a result  of  misjudgements;  Christ  is  your  assurance  that you’re  coming  out  of  the  trouble,  because  He’s  your riddance. Glory to God!

Christ  being  your  redemption  (riddance)  means He  makes  up  for  your  errors.  Every  mistake,  every  sin, has  been  laid  to  His  charge.  He’s  obligated  to  save  you. He’ll  help  you  out  of  any  quagmire,  not  because  you earned  it  by  your  works  or  efforts,  but  because  you have  a  ransom  in  Christ  Jesus.  He  plucks  your  feet  out of the miry clay (Psalm 40:2). Hallelujah!

So,  when  you  make  a  mistake  or  get  into  trouble, be  bold  to  call  on  Him.  He’s  not  intimidated  by  your troubles.  No  wonder  the  Psalmist  said,  “But  I  will sing  of  thy  power;  yea,  I  will  sing  aloud  of  thy  mercy in  the  morning:  for  thou  hast  been  my  defence  and refuge  in  the  day  of  my  trouble”  (Psalm  59:16).  He’s your  deliverance  and  your  Deliverer;  your  Rescuer; the  One  who  plucks  you  out  of  trouble.  Glory  to  His Name forevermore!

CONFESSION
I  have  my  riddance  in  Christ.  It  doesn’t  matter what  troubles  come  my  way;  it  doesn’t  matter  what adversities  I  face;  they’re  of  no  effect,  because  Christ is  my  riddance.  He  plucks  my  feet  out  of  the  miry clay. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 40:2-3 AMPC 2 He drew me up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. 3 And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord.

Isaiah 43:2-5 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. Fear not: for I [am] with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 15:22-35 & Esther 5-7
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 6:1-11 & Deuteronomy 29

#loveworld #direction #upward #forward #peace #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gonspel #illumination #empowerment #affirmationtrain #gospelmusic #leadership #talkingsession #signs #focus #counsel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the