Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS WITH RCCGONLINE THURSDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2019

DAILY DECLARATIONS WITH RCCGONLINE THURSDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2019

DAILY DECLARATIONS WITH RCCGONLINE THURSDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2019
Good Morning Beloved, compliments of the season! 
Daily Confession: I am a product of the divine ability of the word so I cannot be consumed by this world. Everything is mine, God has made room for me, I have divine ability to excel and succeed because Messiah is ahead in all that I do. The shield of the Lord surrounds my household and I so we are never susceptible to attack of the enemy because He who watches over us never sleep nor slumber. His name is Jesus, Hallelujah!
Read – Open Heavens 19 December 2019
Declarations:
This morning the presence of God will go with you and your household, in Jesus Name!
May His unmerited mercy speak for you daily, in Jesus Name!
Let there be divine transformation over that situation now, in Jesus Name
I decree and declare, my God who can used an eighty year old woman to raise the dead will use you for greater things, in Jesus’ Name.
I decree and declare, it shall be well with you, in Jesus’ Name.
I decree and declare, your joy will be full, in Jesus’ Name
I decree and declare, you will never go back again, in Jesus’ Name
I decree and declare, and you will serve God all the days of your life, in Jesus’ Name
Receive the grace to live by the standard of God henceforth, in Jesus Name!
Let whatever that is holding you down on same spot let you go now, in Jesus Name!
All your evil days are redeemed now by the blood of Jesus!
Let there be quick recovery over all you had lost right now, in Jesus Name!
The Lord He will restore you, so shall it be in Jesus Name!
That person that fired arrow of sorrow into your life shall receive divine payback for their bad deed now, in Jesus Name!
Let that evil serpent that is troubling your peace receive divine wrath now, in Jesus Name!
Whosoever that vow that you will not see 2020, I decree and command you to go and announce their funeral now in Jesus Name!
Every battles that seems impossible for you to conquer I decree 2019 to swallow them, in Jesus Name
God has given you all to me ALIVE in January 2019 by the end of this year none shall be missing in Jesus Name!
If Jesus tarries I will see you all in 2020, in Jesus Name!
I cover all homes with the blood of Jesus!
I will not have cause to mourn over anyone of you, in Jesus Name!
Remember to pray for all users of this platform and their families for divine protection, during this festive period, in Jesus’ Name.
Go ahead and celebrate God for this powerful declarations.
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to you Alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the