Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 15 MARCH 2020 SUNDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 15 MARCH 2020 SUNDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
SING A WORSHIP SONG TO THE ONE WHO IS MIGHTIER THAN THE MIGHTIEST, STRONGER THAN THE STRONGEST & BIGGER THAN THE BIGGEST
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I will never live in the obscurity of the works of darkness because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world in Jesus name
READ TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL: OPEN HEAVEN 14 MARCH 2020 SATURDAY: EVANGELISM TIPS: SHOW LOVE FIRST
JOIN US IN TODAY’S DECLARATIONS: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 14 MARCH 2020 SATURDAY
READ TOMORROW’S DEVOTIONAL: OPEN HEAVEN 15 MARCH 2020 SUNDAY: EVANGELISM TIPS: PRAY FOR THEM
READ MONDAY’S DEVOTIONAL: OPEN HEAVEN 16 MARCH 2020 MONDAY: THE WIND 1
PRAYER POINTS
Holy spirit You are welcome in my life take total control of my existence, in Jesus name
Father, thank You for this blessed dawn and privilege to be alive
Father, thank You for the forgiveness of sin and Your blood shed for my salvation
Father, thank You for Your word that is sharper than two edged sword piercing through all affair of my life
Eternal rock of ages, thank You for Your faith that increase daily in me and makes me function extraordinarily
Father, show Your greatness over my life and all that concerns me, in Jesus’ name
Father, purify this nation of all that is against Your will and purpose, in Jesus’ name
Father, open the eyes of my heart, quench the thirst in my soul with Your divine touch and presence henceforth, in Jesus’ name
Father, bring to non existence every power of the adversaries ruling above my life, destiny and household, in the name of Jesus
Thank You, Father, for first loving me, in that, while I was yet a sinner, You sent Your son, Jesus, to die for me.
Father, give me the grace to reciprocate Your love for me, by showing Your kind of love to sinners, the poor and the needy, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let nothing be too big for me to give or sacrifice, in my quest to win souls into Your Kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
Father, cloth me with the garment of humility; let men see Christ in me, at all times, in Jesus’ name.
Father, Your word says there is joy in heaven over every sinner that repents; please, make me a harbinger of joy to You and the entire host of heaven, through soul winning, in Jesus’ name.
Father, empower me by Your grace to show Your kind of love and care to a selfish, wicked and ungrateful world, in Jesus’ name.
Father, give me a Christ-like character and empower me to be patient and to persevere over sinners, until they are able to stand on their own, in Jesus’ name.
Father, give me the grace, never to give up on any soul or sinner, as You never gave up on me, in Jesus’ name.
Let all your prayer requests receive divine responses now in Jesus Name
I pray for you, may you never labour in vain again in Jesus Name!
I bring to an end every negative dream of yours now, in Jesus Name
Let that arrow of sickness jump out of you now in Jesus Name!
Let that fibroid disappear right now in Jesus Name!
Let there be Finacial breakthrough over all homes on this platform now, in Jesus Name!
I see God making ways in the wilderness for someone here! Halleluyah
Over your immigration status- go and testify in Jesus Name
Over all our children- we shall not be guilty in Jesus Name!
I rebuke any forms of premature death over all homes right now in Jesus Name!
Father, concerning my country and other countries around the world stronghold of sicknesses, illnesses and viruses are broken in Jesus’ name
Father, through this Online Christian platform, you shall bring many to Christ for the salvation of their souls, in the name of Jesus
Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let him never lose his spiritual flavour, and make him forever, relevant in Your kingdom, in Jesus’ name.
Father, bless the intercessory team, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the