Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 22 APRIL 2020 WEDNESDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 22 APRIL 2020 WEDNESDAY

Good Morning Beloved,
HYMN
The Great Physician now is near,
The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus!
Sweetest note in seraph song;
Sweetest name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung:
Jesus, blessed Jesus!
Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
The veil ’twixt you and God is riven,
Redemption wrought by Jesus.
All glory to the dying Lamb!
I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Savior’s name,
I love the name of Jesus.
His name dispels my guilt and fear,
No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
The precious name of Jesus!
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I have hope, joy like a river and my faith is empowered by the word. I do not live just by any decree, law or pronunciation of man but I live a life purposely set by the word because I am a product of the word. Nothing in life is impossible for me because I carry in me the power that changes situations. Hallelujah!
TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS: OPEN HEAVENS 22 APRIL 2020
READ DAILY DECLARATIONS: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 22 APRIL 2020 WEDNESDAY
READ TEEN’S DEVOTIONAL: OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS APRIL 22ND 2020: NOT TO ENVY
THURSDAY DEVOTIONAL: OPEN HEAVENS 23 APRIL 2020
PRAYER POINTS
FATHER ETERNAL, I magnify Your name and worship Your majesty
KING OF KINGS, I honour You and thank You for this wonderful day and grace of life
ANCIENT OF DAYS, thank You for Your ever present help released to me daily
FATHER, thank You for forgiveness of sin and Your blood shed for my salvation
FATHER, thank You for being the great physician at work around us hallelujah
FATHER, thank You for Your word that You have sent forth to release as many held down by any form of disease or infirmities
FATHER, thank You for You have given us authority to cast out demons therefore no unwanted disease can dwell in and around us, in the name of Jesus
FATHER, thank You for releasing Your healing upon our land and for putting an end to the rise of any infectious disease, in the name of Jesus
FATHER, thank You for hearing our cry and answering our prayers in all areas hallelujah

FATHER, let every yoke of prayerlessness in my life be consumed by Your fire, and, release upon my life, the power to pray without ceasing, in Jesus’ name.

FATHER, please help me to wrestle in prayers until my breakthrough comes, in the mighty name of Jesus.

FATHER, let every yoke of lack and poverty be destroyed upon my life and destiny, in Jesus’ name.

FATHER, please, bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, in Jesus’ name.

FATHER, let Your hand be upon me, and keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me, in Jesus’ name.

FATHER, open the doors of Your prosperity for me, and empower me by Your grace, to use it according to Your Will and in the expansion of Your kingdom, here on earth, in Jesus’ name.

LORD ETERNAL, we lift many at the frontline unto You great Healer. Heal through them save souls and life through them, grant them divine immunity, in the powerful name of Jesus.
FATHER, through this Online Christian platform, you shall bring many to Christ for the salvation of their souls, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children; Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Foluke A. Adeboye, their children and everyone working with them by Your right hand of righteousness till the end. Reward them abundantly for all their labours of love to the body of Christ, in the mighty name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, please uphold your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to read through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the