Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR 27 OCTOBER 2020 TUESDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR 27 OCTOBER 2020 TUESDAY

PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, the healing hands of Jehovah Jireh rest upon my life always. He has risen to be my advocate and grant me victory in all areas. God is for me nothing can stand against me. His truth trumps all ideas against His will for me. I am a success I will never be a Failure in any thing I lay my hands on. I know who God says I am. Therefore I am joyous and filled with His peace always. Hallelujah!
READ >> PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 27 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 27 OCTOBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 27 OCTOBER 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
I decree, our going out and coming is divinely secured this Tuesday. Father, lead me and my household today, in Jesus’ name
I decree, this Tuesday, that my life only functions according to what the word of God says, in Jesus’ name
Holy spirit, let me always live a life that yields to You, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree my life will not be void of God’s covenant in every aspect, in Jesus’ name
I cancel all evil and negative response over all my expectations in Jesus’ name
I destroy all ears waiting to hear bad news concerning my household and I, in Jesus’ name
I decree my expectations will not be cut off or cut short in Jesus’ name
I decree I am excelling beyond the imagination of man in all aspects of my life and existence, in Jesus’ name
I decree my destiny is hidden in the covenant of the most high so i am covered from evil perpetrators, in Jesus’ name
I decree my joy will not suddenly be consumed by any act that will lead to sorrow, in Jesus’ name
I decree no sickness or disease will have a place inside of me, I am moving higher and getting better always, in Jesus’ name
I decree concerning all leader, people in authority and the government, the fear of God overshadows all they do henceforth, in Jesus’ name
Let the mercies of God be with our Father in faith, Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his entire family, in Jesus’ name.
I decree, heaven shall be our potion in Jesus’ name
I decree, let every believer on this platform (rccgonline.org) never miss the promises of God that stands sure in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus’ most powerful name
I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus
Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the