Skip to main content

SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER.WE’RE THE LIGHT...JUST LIKE JESUS

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER.

WE’RE THE LIGHT...JUST LIKE JESUS

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid (Matthew 5:14).

In John 8, we read of a certain woman who was caught in the act of adultery and was to be stoned to death. But it turned out she knew where Jesus was and ran to Him. The mob came after her, and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, for what this woman has done, we’re supposed to stone her to death; do you have any objections?” (John 8:4-5). Jesus said, “Well, no objections, but get started with any one of you who’s without sin."

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

The Bible says they all dropped their stones and went away, crestfallen. Then in the 12th verse, after mollifying the woman, He made an astounding statement; He said, “...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” What’s the connection between this statement and what He did for that woman? If we understand it, then we can begin to understand what He expects of us.

In John 9, He came across a man who was blind from birth. Again, Jesus repeated that statement: “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world” (John 9:5). And the next thing, He performed a miracle. “...he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay” (John 9:6).

The adulterous woman was at the verge of death, and Jesus stepped in and said, “I’m the light of the world,” and saved her! Then He saw a blind man who didn’t even have eyes, and He said, “I AM your light!” Glory to God! Jesus was saying to them, “I am what you need me to be. If you need deliverance, I am your deliverance. If it’s salvation, I am your salvation. If it’s healing, I am your healing.” That’s the meaning of “I AM.” Hallelujah!

Now, He turns to us and says, “Ye are the light of the world.” Suddenly, His expectation dawns in our spirits! That means as you step out today, a change will take place in someone’s life because of you. If someone were blind, through you, he could have his eyes restored! Someone who was sick could be healed. A lame person could walk. Why? You’re the light of the world, just like Jesus. Glory to God!

GET MORE...
www.instagram.com/affirmationtrain

CONFESSION
I’m the light of the world, a city set on a hill that can’t be hidden! Therefore, I walk in miracles and glorious manifestations of the supernatural. I heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, and cast out devils! As I go out today, I’m the solution to the problems of many and the answer to their questions; everything that’s not of God—sickness, poverty, death, lack, failure, depression, etc.—bows before me, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 10:8; Mark 16:17-18; 1 John 4:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 11 & Micah 4-5
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 16:1-10 & Zephaniah 1-2

#excellence #wehavemoved #merrychristmas #service #communionservice #realities #wordfest2 #affirmationtrain #talkingsession #perfection #thankyoupastorchris #firstflight #loveworld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the