Skip to main content

FRIDAY 28TH MAY. GRACE FOR SOUL WINNING

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY 28TH MAY.
 
GRACE FOR SOUL WINNING
  
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ (Ephesians 3:8).

In the scripture above, the Apostle Paul acknowledged that grace—a supernatural enablement, a gifting, an ability, a blessing—had been granted him to preach the unfathomable riches of Christ to the Gentiles. The same is true about you today because the Word of God is undated, and has universal applicability.
 
*TELEGRAM*...https://t.me/dailyaffirmations

What we read came through the Apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit. That’s why it’s Scripture for us; but Paul has gone to heaven; however, that word has to be worked here. God is waiting for anybody who would step into it and announce it like Paul did. He’s waiting for whoever would be synchronized with it! I already got in sync with that verse years ago; so, I’m on it. Great grace has been granted me to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ, and I’m making full proof of it.
 
It’s your job to make everybody hear about and be influenced by Christ Jesus and His amazing love, and to have Christ in them. In the different organizations, platforms, forums and places you find yourself, see yourself placed there as a missionary. It makes no difference where you work; in that place, you’ve been graced to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ and bring glory to the Lord. Become conscious and strategic about it.
 
Perhaps you travel a lot; certainly, you meet people while on such trips; minister the Gospel to them. Moreover, when you arrive your destination, there’re souls there! Find out how you can effectively reach them. You can begin by giving them copies of Rhapsody of Realities. Be an effective witness for the Lord. That’s the reason for your life. Jesus said, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you” (John 15:16).
 
*PRICELESS*❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

PRAYER
My life is about one thing only: establishing the righteousness of God and the reign of His Kingdom in the earth, for necessity is laid upon me to this effect. I make full proof of my calling as an effective witness as I go about winning souls and impacting others with the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 
FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 6:33; 1 Corinthians 9:16 
 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
 John 13:31-14:1-14 & 2 Kings 23-25 
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 13:24-37 & Numbers 31 
 
#healingschool #wehavemoved #alignment #completeness #wordfest3 #yourloveworld #affirmationtrain #hspc #themonthoftruth #theyearofpreparation #talkingsession  #thankyoupastorchris #8daysofmeditation #rhemafortoday #globaldayofprayer #8dom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the