Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 15 OCTOBER 2021


 

This week the spirit of excellence shall abide with you and the Holy Spirit will shine His light on your hearts.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds. If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hellfire. In Jesus’ name, I pray.

God bless You! Reach us today for guidance: [email protected]

DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I do not live by fear, I live by faith. I cancel all coexistence of parasitic thoughts infiltrating my destiny and that of my household. My life is a living testimony and nothing can stop the plans of God concerning me. My joy will not turn to sorrow, because Christ is in me and He is for me. I am an overcomer, a conqueror and a victor in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 15 OCTOBER 2021

READ >> DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 15 OCTOBER 2021

PRAYER POINTS

Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul; thank You, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvellous light in Christ Jesus.

Thank You, Father, for Your transformation agenda in my life, through the precious blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.

Father, in any way I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus’ name.

Father, uproot from my life anything that does not represent Your image and likeness, in Jesus’ name.

Father, as a new creature in Christ Jesus, please, let my old sinful ways and nature pass away completely and let all things become new, in Jesus’ name.

Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit and give me the grace, henceforth, to live above sin and above all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus’ name.

Father, empower me to forsake my past sinful habits and lifestyles and empower me to bring forth fruits meet for repentance, in Jesus’ name.

Father, give me the grace to undertake every restitution that I need to do, for me to have a clear conscience before men and God, in Jesus’ name.

Father, quicken my mortal body and, let me be completely transformed into Your image and likeness, in Jesus’ name.

Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his entire household. Perfect everything concerning them, in Jesus’ name.

Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.

Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name, I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the