Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 12 SEPTEMBER 2022


PRAYER POINTS

Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works which You have done, and Your thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto You: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

My father, I come humbly before You and I ask that You forgive my trespasses. Search my heart, purge it and wash me clean oh Lord.

Father, I desire Your mercy in my life. Father please, have mercy upon me in the name of Jesus.

Lord, help me to show mercy to people that I too might obtain mercy in Jesus name.

Father, please reveal Your plan and purpose for my life to me in Jesus name.

Lord, help me to walk in the volume of the books as You have written of me in the name of Jesus.

Father, help me to make the right decisions and choices that are in line with Your plan for me daily in Jesus name.

Lord please begin to direct my path and align my steps towards the right location, decision, people and places for my assignment in life in Jesus name

Father, please bring me up out of horrible pits, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings in the name of Jesus.

Father, put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto You: let many see it, and fear, and trust in the LORD in Jesus name.

Oh Lord, Grant me the grace to continue in prayer. May I not give up on the verge of my breakthrough in the name of Jesus!

Father, please direct my footsteps, and take me to a place of prosperity in the name of Jesus.

Lord please, take take away every negative person and negative group from me, and surround me with of good counsel in Jesus name.

Lord I pray against every bad vision and revelation upon my life; and I pray that only Your will shall come to pass in my life in Jesus name.

Father please, continually renew the strength of pastor E. A Adeboye in the mighty name of Jesus.

Father I pray for Your wisdom and inspiration over every worker on this platform in the name of Jesus.

Oh Lord, bless your son Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye for all his years of continual service, remember him, guide him on the path, help him remain focused, bless his entire household, and fulfill all Your promises for their liberation, ministry and family, in Jesus’ name.

Thank You Father for the intercessory team and the online platform (RCCGONLINE.ORG) and that which You have put in their hearts, I pray that You make them as flaming swords to bring men to Your kingdom and shut down the works of darkness in the name of Jesus.

Father, bless everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast, in Jesus’ name.

Father, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus.

By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers. Your testimonies are undeniable in Jesus’ name.

Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.

Submit yourself and your personal petitions to God. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you.

( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name I pray.

(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.

See you here tomorrow.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the