Skip to main content

POWERFUL DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 30 APRIL 2024

 


Let’s Declare Jesus’ name!

I bless this day in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

I decree that this Tuesday is a beautiful day the Lord has made, my household and I will rejoice and be glad in it

I decree and declare I will give thanks to the Lord and I will dwell in His presence forever in Jesus name.

I decree and declare I depend on the Lord completely and totally for provision and for everything I need in the name of Jesus.

I decree and declare that all my needs are met according to God’s riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Today, I declare that my spirit, soul, and body are sanctified wholly unto the Lord, blameless until His coming, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, and I will honor God with it in all I do, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, as my spiritual act of worship, in Jesus’ name

I declare that I exercise self-control over my body, resisting every temptation that seeks to defile it, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that my choices regarding clothing, adornment, and lifestyle reflect the righteousness of God within me, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that I am renewed in mind concerning the importance of honoring God with my body, aligning my actions with His will, in Jesus’ name

I declare that I am discerning of influences that seek to defile my body, and I stand firm against them in the power of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name

I declare that I maintain purity and holiness in every aspect of my life, including my physical body, for the glory of God, in the matchless name of Jesus

I declare that I am a living testimony of God’s grace and righteousness, shining brightly in the world through the blameless preservation of my body, in Jesus’ name

I declare that I walk in the freedom and victory that comes from honoring God with my body, living as a light in the darkness, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that the Holy Spirit guides me to find secluded places where I can commune with God intimately and without distractions, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that every obstacle to effective prayer is removed from my life, and I experience unhindered communion with God, in Jesus’ name

I declare that my prayer life is vibrant and fruitful, producing lasting transformation in my heart and life, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that I am filled with the fire of God’s presence as I pray in secluded places, becoming a vessel of His glory and power, in the mighty name of Jesus

I cover the remaining days of this month with the precious blood of Jesus

I declare that I walk in divine alignment, recognizing my times and seasons, and making the best out of every moment for God’s glory, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare that everywhere I go, the favour of God will make me an irresistible attraction and acceptance, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare that my destiny shall not be wasted in Jesus’ name.

O thou God of grace and mercy, intervene in my destiny in Jesus’ name.

I break by fire every curse, spell and covenant of disfavor in Jesus name.

Every wicked war working against me in the heavenlies, I overthrow you, in the name of Jesus

I am an instrument of God’s love and grace, and I receive the message of salvation, in the mighty name of Jesus

I declare that my testimonies are permanent, and there is no reversal in Jesus name.

I decree that my joy will never be replaced with sorrow, no matter how the enemy tries, in Jesus name

My life is shielded under the power of the almighty, and my destiny is overflowing with divine ability, in Jesus’ name

I will not suffer any loss, either physically or spiritually. My destiny is forever hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of almighty

My testimony is forever permanent, weeping or gnashing of teeth is not my portion, in Jesus’ name

Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations

What A FAITHFUL FATHER!

We return all Glory to you Alone.

Hallelujah!

God bless You!

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the