Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 25 JULY 2019 THURSDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 25 JULY 2019 THURSDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS 25 JULY 2019 THURSDAY
1.Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul and for endowing me with all that I require to fulfill my destiny, here on earth.
2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
3.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of laziness, idleness, lukewarmness and procrastination in my life, in Jesus’ name.
4.Father, whatever I lay my hands upon to do, in this world, let me prosper in it, according to Your word, in Jesus’ name.
5.Father, please give me boldness to resist being an accomplice of evil doers, in Jesus’ Name.
Read – Open Heaven 25 July 2019
6.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of diligence and profitable hard work, and grant me the courage to tell people around me the TRUTH, in Jesus’ name.
7.Father, by your mercy, help me to redeem the time, and give me a second chance; teach me how to be conscious of eternity and Kingdom matters, in Jesus’ name.
8.Father, empower me to remain focused on the assignments You have entrusted unto me; let me never be distracted by worldly matters of no spiritual values, in Jesus’ name.
9.Father, may I never be a partaker of sins I did not directly commit in Jesus’ Name, in Jesus’ name.
10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and grant him the grace, strength and anointing, needed to accomplish the remaining assignments, You have committed into his hands, in Jesus’ name.
Read – Daily Declarations For 25th July 2019
11.Father, continue to increase this platform, strengthen the RCCG MEDIA TEAM and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus’ name.
12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
GodBlessMyNation
These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus’ name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...