Skip to main content

THURSDAY, 18TH THREE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES THURSDAY, 18TH JULY. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ

THREE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6). 

People ask three important questions. Sometimes, they ask audibly or in their hearts. The first of these questions is about eternal life; we see this in Luke 18:18, where a certain ruler asked Jesus, “…Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” The ruler obviously knew something about eternal life; he was a Jew, and he heard Jesus preach about it and wanted to know more about it.

The second question is found in John 18:38. Jesus, at this time, had been arrested and brought before Pilate, upon being charged with blasphemy. The Bible says, “Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?...” What a question! Pilate asked Jesus that question because of what Jesus said to him in the preceding verse. Let’s read: “Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a King then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a King. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should testify to the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice” (John 18:37).

The third important question is found in John 14:5, and it was asked by one of His disciples, Thomas. He said, “…Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?” It’s like what many say today: “There’re so many ways to God; how do we know which one is right? There’re so many churches, how can we know the true ones?”

The Lord Jesus answered all of these three questions in John 14:6. He said, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Notice the definite article, “THE”; He didn’t say, “I’m a way, a truth, and a life.” He used the definite article, meaning this is it! There’s no other. He took away every opportunity for options. He could have said, “I’m one of the ways,” but He didn’t say that. He said, “I AM the way. I AM the truth. I AM the life.” Glory to His Name forever!

If you understand this, it’ll change your whole world; your life will be completely altered. The boldness you’d exude and the results of your life will be outstanding and astounding. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Jesus, you’re the Way, the Truth and the Life; besides you, there’s no other. How glorious it is to know that I’m complete in you, lacking nothing and in need of nothing. You’re my everything; and to you alone be all glory, honour and praise forevermore. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 11:25-26; Romans 8:11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 25:13-26:1 & Psalms 11-16
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 9:28-36 & Joshua 14

#loveworld #direction #upward #forward #peace #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gonspel #illumination #empowerment #affirmationtrain #gospelmusic #leadership #talkingsession #signs #focus #counsel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...