Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 20 MARCH 2020 FRIDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 20 MARCH 2020 FRIDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
EXALT THE NAME OF THE LORD WITH A WONDERFUL SONG. PRAISE THE LORD WITH YOUR VOICE AND THE WORDS OF YOUR TESTIMONY.
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I carry the light of God in me everyday because God is for me and nothing can stand against me, in the gracious name of Jesus
DAILY DECLARATIONS
I decree, today shall be different for me and my household. Holy spirit have your way in me this Friday and direct my path, my utterance and all that concerns me, in Jesus’ name
I decree, I will never be swallowed up by earthly worries and decrees. I live in this world but I am not of this world.
I carry divinity in me and His truth lightens my path with knowledge and understanding so I cannot perish, in Jesus’ name
I decree, I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree there is a solution over (mention) and an end has come to every worry, in Jesus name
I decree new life, of grace of testimony upon my household and I, in the name of Jesus
I decree by faith, the power of God is mightily at work in me, saturating my being daily, in Jesus’ name
I declare, God’s grace is sufficient for me and my household, making our race in life glorious and achievable, in Jesus’ name
I decree, my life is filled with thanksgiving and praise because God keeps proving Himself great. He will never leave nor forsake me, in Jesus’ name
I decree, I can never be disappointed, disadvantaged or live in discouragement because the lord dwells in me.
The Lord has prepared my path to shine and no darkness can overshadow the light that beams through me and around me because it’s Christ Himself, in Jesus’ name
The word of God works wonders and the word is at work in and through me, in Jesus’ name
I decree, my days are filled with blessings all around because I am a blessing, divinely filled with unending blessings, in the everlasting name of Jesus
I declare, my testimonies are permanent and there is no reversal in Jesus name amen.
I decree my joy will never be replaced with sorrow no matter how the enemy try in Jesus name
My life is shielded under the power of the almighty, my destiny is overflowing with divine ability, in Jesus’ name
I will not suffer any loss physically or spiritually. My destiny is forever hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of almighty
My testimony is forever permanent, weeping or gnashing of teeth is not my portion, in Jesus’ name
Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to you Alone.
Hallelujah!
God bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...