Skip to main content

TUESDAY 17TH MARCHEVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO YOU IN HIS NAME

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES TUESDAY 17TH MARCH

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO YOU IN HIS NAME

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it (John 14:13-14).       

Prior to His ascension, the Lord Jesus said, “All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” (Matthew 28:18-19). All authority in heaven and earth has been given to Jesus. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to the Name of Jesus. What does this mean? It means everything is subject to you, because you live in His Name. His Name belongs to you.

When you speak in His Name, your words carry the same power and authority as though Jesus Himself were the one speaking. His Name has power everywhere. It has power over governments, devils, principalities, and powers. Hallelujah! Use that Name.

Read our opening scripture again. This is talking about making demands in the Name of Jesus and bringing all things into subjection to you. Peter acted on this when he said to a man who was crippled from birth, “In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.” He then got the crippled man by the right hand, pulled him up, and his ankle bones received strength; healed by the power of God (Acts 3:6-8). 

You have the greatest blessing and gift of all times; the Name of Jesus; use it every day, and everywhere. When you make a demand or decree a thing in His Name, He sees to it that it happens. His Name is the solution to every problem. It makes no difference the predicament you’re in; declare, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I’m more than a conqueror. Everything is subject to me. Blessed be God!” With His Name, you can never be defeated; you have dominion over Satan and the powers of darkness. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I walk the path of success, victory and triumph, because I function, and do all things, in the Name of Jesus. My life is for glory and excellence; I live victoriously and dominate life’s situations and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 28:18-20; Luke 10:17-19; Philippians 2:8-11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:57-80 ; Deuteronomy 8-10
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 28:11-20 ; Psalm 81-82

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

#wehavemoved #upward #forward #blessings #affirmationtrain #kingdom #talkingsession #perfection #completement #alignment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...