Skip to main content

FRIDAY 27TH MARCH.STAND YOUR GROUND IN THE WORD

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY 27TH MARCH.

STAND YOUR GROUND IN THE WORD
 
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked (Ephesians 6:16).       

One of the fiery darts of the wicked is fear. Therefore, as a child of God, under no circumstances are you supposed to yield to fear. When the spirit of fear throws a dart at you, respond and say, “No! I’m a child of God! I refuse to fear!” Proverbs 3:25 says, “Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.” Refuse to be intimidated by devils, men, circumstances, lack or want.

When things happen or circumstances arise that tend to stir fear against you, affirm the Word. If it’s the fear of lack that’s trying to get a hold of you, declare boldly, “The Lord is my Shepherd; I refuse to lack! I’m plugged to His eternal and unfailing supply.” You have to confess your boldness in Christ. If, for instance, you’re in a dark or lonely place and you hear some strange sound, be unmoved; rather, declare, “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil: for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!”

When you make that declaration, the devil will chicken out, because the truth is, he’s afraid of you. So, when he throws his darts in your direction, neutralize them with your faith-filled confessions. Be bold about the Word of God. Be bold to affirm what God has said about you. Every so often, declare boldly, “I’ll always be a success. I’ll forever walk in divine health. I refuse to fear.” Such declarations are statements of distinction, showing that you’re not of this world.

2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” It makes no difference what the enemy tries to use to intimidate you; refuse to budge! Stand your ground in the Word!

CONFESSION
I refuse to be intimidated in this life, for I’m strong in the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. Fear has lost its power over me, for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. The Word of God has taken full possession and expression in, and through my spirit, my soul and my body. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 8:15; 2 Timothy 1:7; Deuteronomy 31:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 7:1-35 ; Deuteronomy 33-34
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3:20-25 ; Psalm 97

PRICELESS ❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

#wehavemoved #upward #forward #blessings #affirmationtrain #kingdom #talkingsession #perfection #completement #alignment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...