Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR 9TH APRIL 2021


PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, the grace of God is forever sufficient and His truth fills all aspects of my being. I am victorious always and nothing can stop me. My season of possibilities is now no more delay as faith births the impossible in and around me to the glory of God. Hallelujah!

READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 7 NOVEMBER 2020

DAILY DECLARATIONS

I decree this Friday a new light is shining over all that concerns me and I am moving from glory to glory no failure or disappointment, in Jesus’ name

Almighty King, whatever has been said to be impossible in my life arise and cause Your hands of possibilities to rest upon them henceforth, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree I am an overcomer in all aspects and my life is filled with miracles in all areas, in Jesus’ name

I decree I am above all damaging word, or decrees that wants to make me subject to desires of the wicked, in Jesus’ name

I cancel all unwanted dreams lurking around my destiny to pull me down, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree I am made whole, cleansed and purified for divine purpose nothing will infiltrate into my life knowingly or unknowingly, in Jesus’ name

I decree open heavens and open doors in all aspects of my life, and I am excelling beyond the imagination of man, in Jesus’ name

I decree concerning this nation, nations around the world and people in position of leadership worldwide the power of the wicked is rendered obsolete in and through them henceforth, in Jesus’ name

I decree this season I will testify, all things work together for my good and I will know no sorrow in Jesus’ name

I decree I will not be a candidate of any evil storm in form of sickness, disease or evil law in Jesus’ name

Let the mercies of God be with our Father in faith, Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his entire family, in Jesus’ name.

I decree, heaven shall be our potion in Jesus’ name

I decree, let every believer on this platform (rccgonline.org) never miss the promises of God that stands sure in our lives and our joy will never turn to sadness in Jesus’ most powerful name

I decree concerning my health, the grace of God will continue to speak for me, in the mighty name of Jesus

Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...