Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 21 APRIL 2021


 

God bless You! Reach us today for guidance [email protected]

PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, I am the child of the God that loves unconditionally. He is my strength and deliverer, He is my source and defence. He is Jehovah my hope and light. He is my everlasting father and great shepherd. My life will never be ridden by guilt or shame because God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love and sound mind. I am free in Christ and I live in liberty always. Hallelujah!

READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 21 APRIL 2021

DAILY DECLARATIONS

Lord Almighty, thank You for Your word that enlightens and directs me daily

Lord Almighty, let the constant reminder of Your love for me in all aspects of my life fill me, in the name of Jesus

I destroy every voice of lies, saying things that is against the will of God for me and my household, in the name of Jesus

Almighty father, thank You for not allowing the enemy to infiltrate my destiny with destruction

Holy one of Israel, let the power of Your love be evident in all areas of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus

I silence every noise from hell speaking hate and regrets into my life in Jesus’ name

Lord Almighty, I commit those that are oppressed and depressed in any way into Your hands Lord Eternal,visit them now in Jesus’ name

I decree, I will never be ungrateful to the grace and mighty power of God working in and through me, in Jesus’ name

I decree over this nations the love of God will speak over every aspects in Jesus name

I negate every evil engagement and unrest over my lineage and I in Jesus name

I decree everywhere I go henceforth I will showforth the love of Christ in all areas, in the name of Jesus

I decree, Lord Almighty, let Your mighty hand save me from every pit of uncertainty in all aspects of my life on Jesus’ name

I come against every power of self sabotaging in all aspects of my life in Jesus’ name

I destroy all negative revelations over my household and I in Jesus’ name

I decree, Lord Almighty, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; renew his strength, power and anointing, in Jesus’ name.

Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...