Skip to main content

WEDNESDAY 7TH APRIL.WHEN HIS WORDS ARE AT HOME IN YOU

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES WEDNESDAY 7TH APRIL.

WHEN HIS WORDS ARE AT HOME IN YOU

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you (John 15:7 ESV).

The Wuest translation helps us see that Jesus’ remark in John 15:7 is more of an instruction than a promissory note. He’s commanding you to ask whatever your heart desires. It says, “If you maintain a living communion with me and my words are at home in you, I command you to ask, at once, something for yourself, whatever your heart desires, and it will become yours.”

*PRICELESS*❤️...https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0

Can you trust His Word? Yes, you can! Faith is about acting on the integrity of God’s Word. In these challenging times, you can rely on the Word of God. He said, “If you abide in me, and my words are in you, ask what you want, and it shall be done for you.” The Complete Jewish Bible puts it this way: “If you remain united with me, and my words with you, then ask whatever you want, and it will happen for you.”

All that’s required is for you to abide in Him and for His words to be resident in you. Are the words of Christ at home in you? Or do you set them aside? When His words are at home in you, it’s blessings all the way; victories only; success unlimited.

Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly….” When the Word is in you and abides, your faith is built strong; then you’re positioned to make a demand and create the kind of life you want, irrespective of circumstances.

*TELEGRAM*...https://t.me/dailyaffirmations

PRAYER
Thank you, precious Father, for your Word to me today! The words of Christ dwell in me richly, and are at home in me. I trust the Word wholeheartedly, and I refuse to be distracted by contrary information or circumstances. Therefore, victory, success, prosperity and divine health are evident in my life because I’ve given myself wholly to the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 12:2; Jeremiah 17:7-8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
 Luke 11:14-36 & Judges 3-4
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
 Matthew 27:55-66 & Leviticus 7 

#halingschool #wehavemoved #8DOM #completeness #aligment #yourloveworld #affirmationtrain #hspc #themonthofgrace #theyearofpreparation #talkingsession #thankyoupastorchris #8daysofmeditation #rhemafortoday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...