Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS 9 JULY 2021

 

God bless You! Reach us today for guidance [email protected]

PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: The devil have no hold over my life. I am the glory carrier that can never become subject to the enemy. My life is inundated with grace in all areas, I will never be put to shame. I am blessed and favoured always, the glory of the latter is greater than the former in Jesus’ name amen.

READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 9 JULY 2021

DAILY DECLARATIONS

Lord Almighty, I worship, honour and magnify You for who You are to me.

Ancient of days, have Your way in me this day and always

I decree and declare, the presence of the Lord dwells in and around me always, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, I have dominion over sickness, crisis, storm, challenges from all aspect of life in Jesus’ name

I destroy every seed or germination of the wicked working against the plans of God in my life and being henceforth, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, every generated curse trying to penetrate into my glory is permanently disgraced in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, over my children they will never be a prey to the works and workers of darkness in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, the power of the enemy militating against my existence is totally destroyed, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, every means of joy that the enemy want to turn to source of sadness or wants to use anyone to accomplish this is permanently negated, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, as for me and house we will serve the lord, the power of darkness will have no place in my household and my life, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, the stronghold of darkness concerning this nation is totally destroyed, in the mighty name of Jesus

Lord Almighty, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; renew his strength, power and anointing, in Jesus’ name.

Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...