Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 15 JULY 2021


 

God bless You! Reach us today for guidance [email protected]

PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: The grace of God upon me suppress all disgrace and destroys all disappointment. The mighty man in battle has given me victory over known or unknown battle. I am victorious always in Jesus name, Amen.

READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 15 JULY 2021

DAILY DECLARATIONS

King of glory, I worship You, honour and magnify Your name for who You are to me and my household

Eternal rock of ages, thank You for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord Almighty, thank You for Your superabundant grace that is made available for me each day

Holy one of Israel, thank You for Your loving power that showers me with Your presence each and everyday

Lord Almighty, thank You because before I call You, You answer me

I decree and declare, my season of waiting is ending with praises and exceeding joy in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, no more limitation in any aspect of my life in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, every power that is calling destruction over my destiny and household is negated totally, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, over the camp of the enemy within this community and nation the fire of the holy ghost consumes all evil plan, in the mighty name of Jesus

I conquer every opposition with victory from God, I am never a victim in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, every expectations is ending with divine manifestation and praise, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, my life will never be a sorry case and every diagnosis that is not of God withers henceforth, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, concerning my household and I, we lack no help in Jesus’ mighty name

I decree and declare, grace to excel is released upon me and all that concerns me, in the mighty name of Jesus

I cancel all evil report in my life and lineage henceforth, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

I decree and declare, every abortion of progress is permanently destroyed over my household and I, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

I decree and declare, I am receiving and giving goodnews in all areas of my life in Jesus’ name

I decree, Lord Almighty, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; renew his strength, power and anointing, in Jesus’ name.

Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...