Skip to main content

HAPPY NEW MONTH OF JULY 2021 DECLARATIONS


 

God bless You! Reach us today for guidance [email protected]

PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, In this new Month of July 2021, my life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. Grace is upon me removing all disgrace in my race. Doors of greatness are opened unto me always, I do not just exist but I live in Christ, move and have my being in Him. Hallelujah!

READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 1 JULY 2021

DAILY DECLARATIONS

The Almighty God, thank You for the gift of this new month of July 2021, I honour Your majesty and glorify You forever

Thank You my Father for the breath of life, for Your provisions in this new month of July 2021, thank Your plans towards my life are for good and not bad, bringing me to an expected end

Thank You Father for my household and everyone around my life, I know You will do great things with their lives and destiny in this new month of July, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, in this new month of July, the enemy will not cut short my joy, happiness and joyous moments, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, the work of my hands is blessed this month, I will increasingly grow in everything I do, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, good tidings shall be heard around my life and household, no evil news shall prevail over our destinies, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, my life is secured with divine security, the devil has no access to my life, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare, my going out and coming in throughout this month of July is secured by the blood of the Lamb.

I decree and declare, that contract, that Business idea, that academic advancement, that career upliftment, that new house, that new car, that bouncing baby, that dream is coming this month of July, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, I will never lack what to provide for myself and my household in this new month of July, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, I am blessed this new month of July and the devil must give way for me and my household, in the name of Jesus

I decree and declare, every negativity that comes with a new month shall be far from me and my household, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, my effort and that of my household shall be crowned with divine benefits, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, my environment is covered with the blood of Jesus. Every part of my community is secured in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, my nation is preserved with the blood of Jesus, the Lord Almighty will have His way in whatever that’s happening in my nation, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, my testimonies shall start from today, 1st July 2021, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, the energy to run and not be tired is supplied to me right now, I will work and not be tired, I will use my hands to do great things for my life and household, in Jesus’ name

I decree and declare, my health and that of my household is insured by the the blood of Jesus

Lord Almighty, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; renew his strength, power and anointing, in Jesus’ name.

Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...