Skip to main content

OPEN HEAVEN 1 AUGUST 2022 MONDAY

 

OPEN HEAVEN 1 AUGUST 2022 MONDAY: VICTORY OVER ADVERSITY

OPEN HEAVEN 1 AUGUST 2022 MEMORIZE: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

OPEN HEAVEN 1 AUGUST 2022 BIBLE READING 1 JOHN 5:4-6

4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6. This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

OPEN HEAVEN 1 AUGUST 2022 MESSAGE

Adversity may be a part of the system of this world, but my Daddy the Creator of the heaven and the earth (Genesis 1:1) is greater than every adversity. Adversities are seemingly insurmountable circumstances that are greater than the power of man.

They are mountains that hinder the progress of a person, a family or a group of people. Some adversities can be so great that the fellow involved would feel there is no way out. The Israelites faced this kind of adversity after they were delivered from slavery.

Pharaoh and his army were coming behind and the Red Sea was right in front of them. The Israelites were afraid because, obviously, there was no way out. Humanly speaking, it was impossible to surmount such a situation. Even Moses didn’t know what to do until he cried out to God.

My Daddy the Almighty God made a way where there was no way. For the first time in the history of man, a great body of water parted and the children of God walked through that sea to the other side.

In the name of Jesus, I pray the Almighty God will deliver this kind of victory into your hands this day. This kind of unprecedented and unbelievable victory can only be found in Jesus Christ. The devil may raise storms around you, but Jesus Christ gives absolute victory over every insurmountable situation.

Many years ago, during one of The Holy Ghost Congresses in Nigeria, a woman cried out for help, asking me to pray because she was barren and her in-laws were not allowing her to enjoy peace in her home. I prayed for her and forgot about it.

A year after this, I stood praying for people on a long line, and a woman stood before me. I asked her what she wanted, but she repeatedly said, Jesus! I was almost getting impatient. When I asked her again, she said Jesus, and explained to me that she was the woman I had prayed for a year before about barrenness. Right there before me, she was holding a child with her right hand and one with her left. May God give you this kind of victory today in Jesus name. God gives victory over adversities to His children.

If you are yet to surrender your life totally to Jesus Christ, now is the time to do so, and every adversity against you will fall, in the mighty name of Jesus.

OPEN HEAVEN 1 AUGUST 2022 HYMN

MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

1 My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2 When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3 His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4 When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness, alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

OPEN HEAVEN 1 AUGUST 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: PROVERBS 21:1-31, PROVERBS 22:1-29, PROVERBS 23:1-35

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...