Skip to main content

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2022 TUESDAY


 

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2022 TUESDAY: VICTORY OVER SICKNESSES AND DISEASES

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2022 MEMORIZE: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2022 BIBLE READING PSALMS 103:1-3

1. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2022 MESSAGE

The Almighty God is still in the business of healing as many as would come to Him in faith. As soon as Jesus returned from preaching the Sermon on the Mount, a leper met Him on the way, asking to be healed. Jesus did not turn him down. Matthew 8:3 says: “And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.”

If there is a disease in your body, my Daddy the Creator of all things is able to heal you and He will do so today, in Jesus name. A woman came to one of our meetings. She had a strange disease: everything she ate, she vomited.

She had gone to so many doctors but they said they couldn’t find anything wrong with her, yet she kept suffering. We had not even started to pray for her, we were only shouting Hallelujah, and as she opened her mouth to do likewise, something like a worm jumped out of her mouth.

She was healed instantly. If there is a sickness in your body, as you shout Hallelujah, God is going to heal you instantly in Jesus name. As many people as came in contact with Jesus were healed. If any man came to Him for healing, Jesus never pushed him away.

Once, Jesus was in a very serious meeting when a ruler of a synagogue named Jairus came to Him. Jairus daughter was sick and he wanted Jesus to come and heal her. Jesus did not tell him He was busy; He went with him to heal his daughter. Jesus is never too busy to attend to your health. If you call on Him, He will come and heal you.

What is that sickness that seems insurmountable? What is that disease in your life that doctors are saying does not have a cure? My Daddy is healing it now in Jesus name. Look up to Jesus. Come to Jesus for your healing and trust in Him.

There is no disease or sickness that is too serious for Jesus to heal. If He could bring Lazarus who had died and been in the grave for four days to life, Jesus can heal you too. In the mighty name of Jesus, receive your healing now!

Heavenly Father, I pray that Your healing hand will rest upon my body now, so that I may rise to glorify You with my health, in Jesus name.

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2022 HYMN

THAT WONDERFUL NAME, JESUS

1. That wonderful name, Jesus
That wonderful name, Jesus
That wonderful name, Jesus
There is no other name I know.

2. The Great Redeemer, Jesus
His blood washed me clean, Jesus
And now I am saved, Jesus
There is no other name I know.

3. The Great Physician, Jesus
His stripes healeth me, Jesus
And now I am whole, Jesus
There is no other name I know.

4. The Great Lord of hosts, Jesus
His truth sets me free, Jesus
I am free indeed, Jesus
There is no other name I know.

5. The Great Provider, Jesus
He supplies my needs, Jesus
And now I am full, Jesus
There is no other name I know.

6. My Great Companion, Jesus
Always by my side, Jesus
I have a sure Friend, Jesus
There is no other name I know.

7. The soon-coming King, Jesus
Coming back for me, Jesus
I will reign with Him, Jesus
There is no other name I know.

8. Let us praise His name, Jesus
Name above all names, Jesus
Let us shout His name, Jesus
I will sing I will shout JESUS.

OPEN HEAVEN 2 AUGUST 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: PROVERBS 24:1-34, PROVERBS 25:1-28, PROVERBS 26:1-28, Proverbs 27:1-27

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH JUNE 2019 THEME: THE DANGER OF FRUITLESSNESS. MEMORISE: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. John 15:2 READ: Luke 13:6-9 6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. 7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? 8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: 9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. MESSAGE “Be fruitful” is the very first statement God made to mankind. This statement was pronounced both as a blessing and command. It is therefore obvious that fruitfulness is the heartbeat...