Skip to main content

POWERFUL DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 17 OCTOBER 2024

 

Let’s Declare

I decree and declare that I am faithfully connected to my spiritual father, and I will inherit the full blessings of this relationship, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare that I will serve with humility and honour, knowing that my spiritual father is God’s gift to guide me into my destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus

I reject the spirit of disobedience; I will always follow the counsel of my spiritual father, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare that, let the relationship with my spiritual father unlock divine favour and supernatural breakthroughs for me, in Jesus’ name.

I decree and declare that my blessings multiply through honour and obedience, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare that the blessings pronounced over my life by my spiritual father will manifest in abundance, in Jesus’ name.

I decree and declare that no weapon formed against my spiritual inheritance will prosper, in Jesus’ name.

I decree and declare that I am a true spiritual son/daughter, and I will never act like a spiritual bastard, in the mighty name of Jesus

I will sow seeds of love, honour, and resources into the life of my spiritual father, and I will reap a bountiful harvest, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare that the grace upon my spiritual father’s life will flow to me and empower me for greater works, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare that my life is blessed beyond measure because I honour and serve the one God has placed over me, in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree and declare that I will carry forward the legacy of my spiritual father, and I will achieve greater things for the kingdom of God, in the mighty name of Jesus

Lord Almighty, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; renew his strength, power and anointing, in Jesus’ name.

Dear Holy Spirit, thank You for all the testimonies on this platform, please continue to inspire the intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Go ahead and celebrate God for this declarations

What A FAITHFUL FATHER!

We return all Glory to you Alone.

Hallelujah!

God bless You!

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER. LET THE WORD CONTROL YOUR VALUES For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6). When the Bible talks about the carnal mind, it doesn’t mean a sinful mind per se, even though the carnal mind is prone to sin. A carnal mind means a mind that’s ordinary; of mere human understanding; just normal human life The person who’s carnally-minded, even though he’s born again, reasons and acts like the natural man. He lives according to the senses. He’s more attuned to, and concerned about the things of the flesh. The Word and the spiritual realities of the Kingdom hardly get his attention. Now, the Bible tells us that to live that way is enmity against God (Romans 8:7); meaning that the carnal Christian walks at cross-purposes with God. He’s not ruled by or subject to the Word of God; a state that leads to death—separation from everything gracious and divine!...

TUESDAY 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 – LONGING TO KNOW JESUS? OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10 OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2019 READ: John 14:6-14 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.    9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in t...

OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY

  OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 TUESDAY: LET THEM FLY OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 MEMORISE: And it shall come to pass afterward, that l will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 OPEN HEAVEN 25 NOVEMBER 2025 READ: Numbers 11:10-29: 10 Then Moses heard the people weep throughout their families, every man in the door of his tent: and the anger of the Lord was kindled greatly; Moses also was displeased. 11 And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? 12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers? 13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all ...