Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 10 MAY 2020 SUNDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 10 MAY 2020 SUNDAY

Happy Sunday Beloved, 
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: May the blessings of God rest upon every woman on this platform like never before. You shall live each day as a whole expression of God’s grace. No woman in our community shall be a mistake, because the KING of Kings created them to be an eternal blessing to all of us. Jesus will forever be the centre of everything to all our mothers, daughters and sisters in the mighty name of Jesus!
PRAYER POINTS: PRAYERS FOR OUR MOTHERS AND WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD
TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS: OPEN HEAVENS 10 MAY 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
I decree this Sunday, as I raise up an altar for God in my home, His presence shall destroy every pain and fear in my life and family, in Jesus Name
I decree the power of the LORD is upon me daily to do greater works in all areas, in the name of Jesus
I decree, every demonic agenda to make our young women abandon the ways of Jesus Christ and emulate the world be destroyed, in the name of Jesus
I decree, our mothers will be celebrated all around the world and they shall set unique examples for others to follow, in the name of Jesus
Oh God of Israel, bless our women with virtuous spirit and uproot every trait of Jezebel in their lives, in the name of Jesus
Oh God our King, our women will not set a bad example outside, they will not dress carelessly, they will be modest in their ways, in the name of Jesus
I decree, our mothers will not battle with sicknesses associated to old age, in the name of Jesus
I decree, in this COVID-19 time, the hearts of our mothers will not wander far away from the things of God, in Jesus’ name
I cancel every power that wants to draw me away from the will of God concerning me, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree Lord Jesus is at the centre of my life therefore I cannot be moved by seen or unseen forces of darkness, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree my life is an evidence of the blessing of the most High and many will come to know God through me, in the name of Jesus
I decree my help is from the Lord always and my soul is daily vitalised with His power in Jesus name
I cancel every fear that wants to keep me below the height God has purposed for me, in Jesus’ name
I decree every knee and tongues around my life henceforth will bow and confess Jesus as their lord and saviour
I terminate every arm stretched to pull me away form the path God has placed me on in life, in Jesus’ name
I decree my life thirsts for more of God henceforth and everything that doesn’t glorify God is taken off my life, in Jesus’ name
I decree every seed of unforgiveness and bitterness sown into my soul today marks their end, in Jesus’ name
I decree every thoughts that takes one away from the plans and purposes of God is permanently erased from my life
Jesus, continue to be the centre of the church worldwide and remove whatever might want to constantly cause division
Lord Almighty as the body of Christ intercede worldwide make powerless all gathering force in any form that wants to work against the body of Christ
I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world Jesus is at the centre and the plans of the workers of darkness have been rendered futile
Father concerning many affected or infected by the current pandemic either those hospitalised or not, walk into their lives and do that which you alone can do to restore them
Lord I lift every frontline and essential workers worldwide unto you, give them strength and let this current event draw them closer to you in Jesus name
Go ahead and celebrate Jesus for these wonderful declarations!
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to our FATHER in heaven.
Holy Spirit, inspire intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the