Skip to main content

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 25 MAY 2020 MONDAY

DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 25 MAY 2020 MONDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: I live my life daily in His divine protection and the shadow of the Almighty. My life and being is sanctified to do that which please the Lord. I am a vessel of God and I will never be an abandoned vessel because in Him I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!
TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS: OPEN HEAVENS 25 MAY 2020
PRAYER POINTS: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 25 MAY 2020
TODAY’S TEENS DEVOTIONAL: OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 25 MAY 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS
I decree this Monday, as I raise up an altar for God in my home, His presence shall destroy every pain and fear in my life and family, in Jesus Name
I decree the lord has beautified my life therefore I will never know any sorrow, no depression, no lack, no poverty in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree the hands of God is upon me therefore no evil hand or arrow of enemy can prevail over me or my household, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree I and my household will never bow in shame, the power of God has erased all shame and the cause of it in and around us, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree grace of God speaks expressly over my being and I am elevated to the level of purpose fulfillment, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree all evil prophecies and revelation over my destiny and household will never stand in Jesus’ name
I terminate every desires of the evil one to shatter the plans and purpose of God for me and my household right now, in the mighty name of Jesus
I unlocked that door of fulfilment right now over all my struggles and hassles, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree total healing upon my physical and spiritual body right now, in the mighty name of Jesus
We decree as a family here, concerning all the CVs that are looking for a job, there shall be testimonies starting from this week, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree new doors of testimonies and breakthrough is opening in and around my life, in the mighty name of Jesus
I cancel every effort to frustrate my life spiritually or physically in Jesus’ name
I decree my destiny will never be truncated, I am strengthened beyond the imagination of man, in Jesus’ name
I decree concerning the pandemic in every part of the world that the peace of God will rule above it and testimony will rise even where it’s least expected
I decree over this nation and nations around the world the Lord has given us victory over every challenges no matter how great it may be, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree over all workers around the world the peace of God that surpass all understanding is reigning over all our situations, in the mighty name of Jesus
I decree concerning (mention) my testimony will never be aborted in Jesus name
Go ahead and celebrate Jesus for these wonderful declarations!
What A FAITHFUL FATHER!
We return all Glory to our FATHER in heaven.
Holy Spirit, inspire intercessory team for more prophetic declarations on this platform, in Jesus’ name
Somebody shout Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the