Skip to main content

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 13 JUNE 2020 SATURDAY

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 13 JUNE 2020 SATURDAY

GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: My life is filled with unending praise, things are working out for me in all aspect. The Holy spirit is leading me right always and I will never lack in anyway. My joy is overflowing and grace speaks concerning me daily. Heaven works in my favour and their is no more limitation. That which I am expectant of will manifest speedily according to the will of God, in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 13 JUNE 2020
PRAYER POINTS
ETERNAL ROCK OF AGES, I magnify You and worship You for who You are. Thank You for this wonderful day and grace of life. Thank You for Your loving kindness and mercy that speaks over judgement in my life.
FATHER, have mercy on me and forgive my short comings, in Jesus’ name
ABBA FATHER, thank You for filling my life with praise from inside.
HOLY SPIRIT, You are the greatest teacher, teach me in every way and never let me be nonchalant to Your will or ways, in the mighty name of Jesus.
FATHER, let everything in my life bring praise to You even in the midst of uncertainty. Let go of the plans You have instilled in my destiny just because of physical hindrance, in the mighty name of Jesus
Thank You, FATHER, for the precious blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary for the remission of my sins.
Thank You, FATHER, for sending Your son, Jesus, into the world to deliver me from sin and to show me the way of salvation.
Thank You, FATHER, for the abundance of Your grace that have kept me still standing in faith, till now.
FATHER, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, free me from every entanglement of sin; please, do not let sin have dominion over me, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, empower me to live above sin and all the activities of the flesh; in Jesus’ name
I declare that sin will never have dominion over me, because I am no longer under the law but under grace, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, strengthen me in my inner man, help me never to abuse Your grace upon my life or to become too familiar with You, as to take You for granted, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, whenever the temptation to sin comes my way, please, quickly make a way of escape for me, as You have promised, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, over (mention) give me victory and do not let me fall into the trap of oppression that leads to depression, in the mighty name of Jesus
FATHER, bless Your children; Pastor E. A. Adeboye, Pastor Foluke A. Adeboye, their children and everyone working with them; grant them divine health, and at the end of their sojourn here on earth, please, let them see You in glory, in Jesus name.
OUR FATHER, please uphold Your children working everyday on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness. Give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus
OUR FATHER, bless each and everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast these prayers, in Jesus’ name.
FATHER, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
Thank you FATHER for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurHomes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020.THEME: NIGHT TIME.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: TUESDAY 3RD MARCH 2020. THEME:  NIGHT TIME. MEMORISE: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25 READ: Acts 23:23-35 23 And he called unto him two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen two hundred, at the third hour of the night; 24 And provide them beasts, that they may set Paul on, and bring him safe unto Felix the governor. 25 And he wrote a letter after this manner: 26 Claudius Lysias unto the most excellent governor Felix sendeth greeting. 27 This man was taken of the Jews, and should have been killed of them: then came I with an army, and rescued him, having understood that he was a Roman. 28 And when I would have known the cause wherefore they accused him, I brought him forth into their council: 29 Whom I perceived to be accused of questions of their law, but to have nothing laid to his charge worthy of death

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth

Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth Prayer Points On Today’s Open Heavens: (Monday, February 4, 2019) – Embrace Truth 1.I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praises unto thy holy name, O most high God. 2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name. 3.Father, in Your presence, there is fullness of joy, please, let my joy be full, 24/7, on a daily basis, in Jesus’ name. 4.Father, let every source of bitter water that has flown into my life, dry up, now, in Jesus’ name.    5.Father, please, do something for me and my family, this season, that will cause us to be glad and rejoice, for the rest of our lives, in Jesus’ name. 6.Father, please, do not allow sorrow to mix with my joy; let no power be able to cut short my joy and celebrations, in Jesus’ name. 7.Father, let Your joy be my portion and strength, all the days o

2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019

OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 – A CHILD OF ISSACHAR? OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 MEMORISE: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 1 John 5:20 OPEN HEAVEN 2 JANUARY 2019 READ: 1 Chronicles 12:32 And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment. As we start another year, it is pertinent for us to have an understanding of the times we live in, in order for us to succeed. The good thing about understanding is that it belongs to God (Psalm 147:5). Today’s memory verse reveals that one of the reasons why the Lord Jesus Christ came to this world is to give us understanding. Click To Read – Rccg Prophecy For 2019 By Pastor E A Adeboye How then do we gain access to the